[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CRYSTAL CASTLES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (257 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257 KB, 1280x720
I'm going to see them live! What should I except?
Moshing?
Ear plugs?
Chaotic show?
Good sound?

Any of you guys seen them live before?
>>
>what should I expect?
mind-numbing disappointment
>>
>>66307392
this
>>
>What should I except?

Certainly not Alice Glass. She was Crystal Castles. They're probably horrid now.
>>
>>66307362
>I'm going to see them live!

i am so sorry
>>
>>66307422
>She was Crystal Castles
she literally just sang
>>
>>66307440
exactly
>>
Jeez guys tickets were only 15 bucks. Chump change, so it's still worth it to see Ethan
>>
>>66307362
tfw everybody´s seen the popular artists and that makes it feel like you dont have to get the tickets because it´s not unique experience
hell everything about music is common and shared as fuck
>>
I saw them live in 2013 and it was one of my favorite concert experiences.

>sold out show
>everyone dancing and crowd surfing
>Alice actually sounding great live
>Alice constantly crowd surfing and being held up by the crowd to smoke in between songs
>even got to meet Alice and Jupiter from Health after the show

I'm seeing them in September and I hope Edith will have the same energy Alice had.
>>
buzzband
>>
>>66307457
she didn't even write the songs
hell she didn't even sing all of them
>>
>>66307422
>She was Crystal Castles

lmao she was just replaced and they sound the same
>>
CC was actually my first show ever in 2013. It was dope. Great visuals, Ethan killed it, Alice smoked and drank Jack the whole time and at one point, jumped in the crowd and grabbed onto me and held my hands for a bit and that was pretty cool. Saw them again with Neon Indian a month or two ago. Edith didn't really come as hard. Mostly blew cigarette smoke in Ethan's face. I actually dug his new instrumentals more than her bits. That being said, I've already bought tickets to see them again I September.
>>
>>66307494
lol sweden???
>>
>>66307742
What was the crowd like?
>>
File: le sad muslim.png (92 KB, 203x207) Image search: [Google]
le sad muslim.png
92 KB, 203x207
>>66307362
>mfw people think Alice Glass is hot
>>
>>66307648
might sound the same but the original energy wont be. Alice was a party-monster and made the CC show what they were.

expect your typical indie show bs AKA : nobody realty moving in the audience , phones out browsing or takign pictures, dull performance.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.