[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The underachievers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What does /mu/ think about the underachievers and beast coasts whole third eye stuff
>>
Indigoism is their only good tape.

Zombies>Pro Era>Underachievers
>>
I find the whole “third eye" and “indigoism" interesting but it can get pretty cringy and boring. Especially when overused, a thing that happens in “Indigoism". But I still like UA, their new album was actually pretty good
>>
>>66305278
You're talking about lords of Flatbush 2?
>>
>>66305198
I don't know why but I can't stand Flatbush zombies.
>>
>>66305340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxplVYIN1Fc

if you don't like this then I don't respect you
>>
>>66305353
That shit was tight but it's just one song out of many
>>
>>66305440
I feel you , Zombies are pretty polarizing. They are just pretty fuckin weird

This is cool too though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8BwWkdH9x8
>>
>>66305508
Something about the Underachievers is that they have just Rafael I don't know what it is about them but they are super dope and I watch the concert when they came
>>
>>66305546
Raw flow instead of raphael sorry
>>
It feels like it will have very short shelf like. Give it a couple of years and people will be like whatever happened to The Underachievers, it's just a fad that will past and people will barely remember it I reckon. I did like that first tape they did but I have lost intrest in them now. Same with Flatbush Zombies.
>>
>>66305647
*Short shelf life
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.