[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liam Gallagher Can't Stop Calling His Brother a Potato.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Potato x.jpg (49 KB, 324x606) Image search: [Google]
Potato x.jpg
49 KB, 324x606
http://www.vulture.com/2016/07/liam-gallagher-cant-stop-calling-noel-a-potato.html

>what did he mean by this?
>>
le funny potato man XD

seriously this shit is so unfunny and awful, Oasis and their fans are a fucking cancer
>>
>british "musicians"
>>
Pretty sure potato is a euphemism for mongoloid
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 1189x1406) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 1189x1406
what the fuck is this guy's problem?
>>
>>66304666
he's british
>>
Why do British people think calling someone a fruit or vegetable is an insult?

>Zomby called 'Tano a melon
>Liam called his brother a potato
>>
>>66304811
>being this much of a tangerine
>>
>>66304829
Well fuck you too, avocado
>>
>>66304811
Because their food is so disgusting that all edible items have gained a negative connotation.
>>
>>66304866
cool beans
>>
>>66304666
I want to be liam's friend
>>
Noel is very based though

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/07/04/noel-gallagher-talks-tour-oasis-and-trump

>You’re asking me to decipher the ramblings of a f---ing idiot? I’ve got a four-year-old that makes more sense than him. And he got up for breakfast this morning with a straw hat on, someone else’s underpants and pair of flip-flops and he still makes more sense than that idiot.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/06/noel-gallagher-on-spotify-why-would-i-want-the-entire-fucking-catalogue-of-the-kaiser-chiefs/

>In the same interview, Gallagher also responded to brother Liam calling him a “potato.”

>“That’s so unlike him,” Gallagher quipped. I guess it was about him staying relevant. If you’re him, what else is there to tweet about? How his spring/summer collections are doing for his clothing firm? I’m not sure that warrants a tweet. Should he ever climb out of the ‘where are they now’ basket and grant you an interview, ask him. I’m sure you’ll get a typically fucking surreal answer.”

>“We’ve not been on speaking terms since 1996,” he added. “I tolerated [Liam] up until he stopped being able to sing. When singing becomes shouting — I switched off then. I was just amassing money.”
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.