[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have new respect for Beybey for not just bandwagoning the 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3
File: queeenslaaaaaay.jpg (60 KB, 822x597) Image search: [Google]
queeenslaaaaaay.jpg
60 KB, 822x597
I have new respect for Beybey for not just bandwagoning the 2 black kids
>>
awesome, I was waiting for Beyoncé to weigh in on this
>>
>>66303559
lol the tumblr/twitter niggers who worship her are probably so assmad
>>
>famous talentless nig nog pandering to the masses

Shocker
>>
That's nice.

>>66303624
>pandering to the masses

From what I've seen, "the masses"(or at least the prevalent liberal masses) in the US either don't give a shit about these cops or think they got what they deserved.
>>
>>66303559
oh who cares
>>
>>66303653
>From what I've seen, "the masses"(or at least the prevalent liberal masses) in the US either don't give a shit about these cops or think they got what they deserved.
Get off of 4chan once in awhile and into the real world, faggot
>>
>>66303856
I'm not American, the only way I can gauge the state of affairs in the US is through your news outlets and social media, both of which struck me as really weirdly muted and unsympathetic to the dudes that got shot.
I could be wrong though.
>>
>>66303920
You are.
>>
>>66303920
a black actor cuba gooding jr. felt sorry about the guy being shot because he took a picture with him earlier in the year

Only the internet edgelords are not caring about the cops. everybody IRL feels bad they died
>>
>>66303941
I hope so.
>>
>>66303559
>effect change
>>
>>66303559
>CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE FIND JA RULE SO I CAN MAKE SENSE OF ALL THIS

Who gives a flying fuck what she has to say
>>
I take the opinions of RAC musicians more seriously. She's just spewing vapid drivel hoping it keeps her in the press.
>>
>>66303589

Really. You were really waiting for Beyonces say on this.
>>
>>66303559
this is cool. but she's still a soulless robot.
>>
>>66304371
:^)
>>
>>66303993
Bait or retarded? That's the correct spelling in that instance.
>>
Fuck da poleece 2bh bruvs
>>
>>66303559
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY
BOW DOWN
>>
>Cops defending themselves against lowly criminals who resist arrest and reach for their guns is "hate" and "violence"

Stupid cunt.
>>
>>66303856
>Get off of 4chan once in awhile and into the real world, faggot

Get off of 4chan once in awhile and into the real world, faggot
>>
>>66304488
>>66304488
It ain't, bruz
>>
>>66303559
there's no reason to not have sympathy for the dallas cops

they were killed for something that happened all the way up in fucking minnesota
>>
>>66303559
I know black people, the shit that pissed me off this morning was seeing one of them post "white people don't ever think about problems with the police. that's why #alllivesmatter is bullshit", why is it bullshit? they can't accept other races have had issues with them too? And that for some reason #alllivesmatter is some how condensending and trying to down play everything? it's bullshit. I'm white and have had more than a couple of bad experiences with the police. I was slammed face first on the ground by a newport news police officer for riding my bike through the CNU campus, I have more than one experience that has gave me my outlook on them. Some of them are legit, but the most of them are just bullies who got the job to keep on bullying under the cover of law.
>>
>>66303559
Now her own fans are going to fucking lynch her.
>>
>>66306162
I also got illegally detained for 3 hours for having a blown headlight on my moped. They literally brung dogs, THE DEA, like 10 cop cars, cops everywhere, I was patted down 4 times (had nothing on me but they were fucking determined to find something), had flashlights constantly in my eyes, had a gun pulled on me, was threatened to get pepper sprayed. It was frightening, I wanted to take legal action but my family's pretty poor and we scrape by as it is..
>>
>>66306537
The thing that pissed me off the most, NNPD stopped me and said I could go home. When I got passed cnu a cnu cop floored it in front of me and I almost hit him, said I cut off a car that wasn't there. He was the one who stuck a gun in my face then called for back up from his people and NNPD. It was fucking weird, it was like they were all standing by waiting for an excuse.
>>
File: WIN_20160623_12_47_06_Pro.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160623_12_47_06_Pro.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>66306162
I'm black and support allivematters
its just bunch of idiots looking for attention. My white friends get fucked by da police all the time because they're pot heads
>>
>>66306654
Everyone I knew growing up were wanna be gangsters always complained about the police. Maybe if they didn't try their hardest to be criminals and hang around shitty people maybe the cops would leave them alone?
>>
>>66306913
>>66306625
>>66306537
>>66306162
no one cares btw
>>
>>66306965
Thank you for your contribution to the conversation.
>>
>>66303559
now watch all her fans call her a sell out and an "uncle tom" or some shit
>>
But like right before this statement she had another one that was BLM as fuck. Maybe she's realizing that people are finally catching onto the BLM bullshit her and Hov support?
>>
>>66306913
stop being a racist oppressor
>>
>>66307205
I think she just isn't picking sides and is against all violence in general
>>
>>66303559
makes me puke that shes using dead people to advance her career. what the fuck is wrong with her

every celebrity doing "tributes" needs to get out
>>
>>66307268
sperg
>>
>>66307268
kys
>>
>>66303559
that's very nice of her part
slap to the face of people who thinks she on the #killallwhitepeople bandwagon
>>
>>66307245
She picked a side when she defended the monkey dindus that thought they could escape the consequences of their crimes. She's defending rapists and murderers. There is no middle ground.
>>
>>66307285
you´re only whiteknighting because she´s black and a girl
>>
>>66307406
what?
>>
What a fucking useless nig nog. Cops' deserve respect from actual humans, not shitskins like her.
>>66307083
She has always been a sellout. She can't sing for shit. This is just the jewish media trying to brainwash us again.
>>
>>66307514
Look up Alton's criminal record. In fact, look up America's felon statistics and then come back to me. They good boys they dindu nuffin
>>
>>66307548
kys
>>
>>66307548
Plus, this is a place of music discussion, not gossiping about fake excuses of so called "musicians".
>>
>>66303559
that's actually pretty cool. Did not expect that
>>
>>66307559
kek

explain Philando Castle
>>
don't give (you)'s to edgy posts, they're attention whores
>>
>>66303559
Hate when celebrities or musicians do this shit. She'll probably get all prettied up and go out later to perform it, or make a music video, rake in some cash. At the very least claim to be donating to charity so they can soak up the attention.

It's disgusting. "Some cops died. Omg, what can I do? Oh that's right, I'm a famous musician of the present cultural era in the same geopolitical region! I can write a tribute song!"
What.

Just imagine if bands like Modest Mouse. Or Grimes, or whoever else who isn't some pop start, pulled this obnoxious pandering nonsense.

Disgusting. 0/10. Article title should also be "affect" imho senpai tbqh.
>>
>>66307406
have you even seen the videos man? this man was tazed, fell next to his car, the cop had his hand and knee on the man's hands, THEN reached for his gun after he was suppressed by force. that's not what cops do. that's what murderers do.
>inb4 he had an illegal gun
he did, but at this point it had been apprehended. and show me where it says punishment for having an illegal gun is death.
>>
>>66307609
being edgy about not samefagging is still edgy hidden in brand adoring fanboy clothes
>>
>>66307628
No, effect change is correct. Affect change would mean alter the change somehow whereas effect change means put change into effect.
>>
>>66307701
what?
>>
>>66307756
>millenial comprehension
>>
>>66307756
Hm, I suppose that makes sense. In my mind the "change" already exists as part of a smooth gradient that's going to happen whether you like it or not, therefore you "affect" it, such as changing its appearance, affect, or its nature.

I get effect, it works as well, but feels clumsy and slightly more philosophically disagreeable.
>>
>>66307685
He could've grabbed the gun and shot the cop, which should've put more lives in danger. Plus, he's a dindu so he deserved those bullets.
>>
>>66307795
>millenial comprehension
>>
plot twist
>>
>>66304371
naturally

QUUEEEEEN SLLLLAAYYYY

YASSS
>>
File: 1447985290887.jpg (20 KB, 275x245) Image search: [Google]
1447985290887.jpg
20 KB, 275x245
>>66303600
nothing showing up on tumblr yet
>>
>>66307560
Go fucking kill yourself you inbred mongrel. If you don't want the objective truth of Béyonce being an Illuminati-whoring fame prostitute that caters to the brainwashed majority, then go fucking jeck yourself and don't bother talking to someone with IQ higher than 98% of the imbeciles that infests this board, you fucking pig.
>>
>>66307548
>Believing in the illuminati
>>
>>66309102
Drag him to the town square. A spectacle will be made of him.
>>
>>66306913
What a shitty thing to say
>It's always THEIR fault guyz
>>
>>66306654
false flag. this pic is old and not yours.
>>
>>66303559
So basically she doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>66303624
You are a fucking dumb teenager
>>
BASED BEYONCE
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.