[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 369x368
What was his problem?
>>
File: 070.jpg (764 KB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
070.jpg
764 KB, 1936x2592
>>
>>66302108
epilepsy, wed too early, cucking his wife while having a kid, mounting success and all this happening in a short period of time
>>
Anomie
>>
he ate too much of that toxic 70s british cheese

look it up
>>
>>66302160
Did he actually "cuck" his wife or did he cheat on her? I hate it when people on mu use cuck for anything sex related, not that you are doing it, I'm just saying if you did it you're an asshat.
>>
>>66302108
You should really watch the two films about Joy Division. One is documentary style with interviews a old footage and the other is theatrical with a pretty well selected cast.
>>
>>66302689
>did he cheat on her or did he cheat on her?

C'mon son, you knew what he meant by this.
>>
>>66302108
epilepsy and depression, combine that with several burdens to bear (marriage was a complete shit show, having a daughter he wasn't fit to look after for, juggling his household and music), it became too much and took the easy way out.
>>
>>66302689
The word "cuckold" existed way before the fetish was popularised. It refers to any dude being cheated on, and cuckolding doesn't necessarily mean that it was done for the sexual pleasure of the cuck. Using "cuck" in this context is perfectly accurate.
>>
>>66302689
Cucking literally means cheating you dumbass
>>
>>66302160
Don't forget the fact that his meds made his mood incredibly unstable. That and crippling depression since he was a little kid.
>>
>>66302689
yeah he just cheated on her. dudes being an asshat. but yeah hes right otherwise
>>
File: IanCurtisFamily.jpg (51 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
IanCurtisFamily.jpg
51 KB, 500x366
Deborah did nothing wrong.
>>
>>66302810
She literally didn't desu

Although she should have guessed that Curtis was pretty fucked in the head and probably not worth marrying
>>
>>66302810
I feel so bad for her. I can't imagine being cheated on, having your husband hang himself and being stuck on your own with your 1-year old little girl.
>>
>>66302108
He listened to The Idiot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.