[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Show me how much of a snob you are, /mu/! What band or artist,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1465049621506.jpg (42 KB, 797x808) Image search: [Google]
1465049621506.jpg
42 KB, 797x808
Show me how much of a snob you are, /mu/! What band or artist, or really anything about music do you find inherently worthless?
>>
>>66295298
death grips
>>
imageboards
>>
>>66295298
all the poseur garbage

>coil, throbbing gristle, nurse with wound, les reallizes denudes, you know, true obscure shit you probably never heard of pleb!
>>
>>66295345
>poseur
>>
>>66295298
I really hate when people are pretentious about the music they like and aren't excited about sharing it

seriously, if you're not a shithead you should be cool about sharing the music you love with your friends instead of being an asshole and saying shit like "you've probably never heard of them" or "you just don't get it with your plebian tastes"

also, what are the characters in the OP from
>>
>>66295440
touhou you pleb youve probably never heard of them
>>
Not worthless, but any Krautrock that isn't Faust's s/t bores me to death.
>>
I fucking hate all the shit folk rock whatever bullshit that girls who bleach their hair like: Mac Demarco, Whitney, etc
>>
>>66295452
is that one of those japanese animes?
in all seriousness, thanks, I've been seeing them a lot lately and I never really was that interested in Touhou so I didn't know
>>
Flaccid post-punk revival.

Interpol, Franz Ferdinand, Arctic Monkeys, British Sea Power. They bring nothing new to their respective Indie or Post Punk scenes, and all their music is, is un-challenging, bland and mediocre pop indie drivel wearing post-punk as a fashion accessory.

>>66295345
Why are posters here so against experimental music? Even if they are entry-level, would you rather have Kanye, Grimes, or some half-assed, faux top-40 flavor-of-the-month p4k shite regurgitated here ad-nausem?
>>
Also, all music that's mainly centered around crescendos sucks. This includes Godspeed.
>>
Car Seat Headrest, sucks
>>
>>66295689
>>66295475
It's not thaaaat bad, just overdone until ad nauseam, if it had died ages ago it might have been ok. Sadly shitty white girl rock will never die.
>>
>>66295749
Man, I was all with you on the hate train and then you tell me car seat headrest is somehow different than the rest?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.