[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think of her? Is she a shell of throwback 90s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Mitski7.jpg (135 KB, 1688x1125) Image search: [Google]
Mitski7.jpg
135 KB, 1688x1125
what does /mu/ think of her? Is she a shell of throwback 90s whining or a lyrical angel with golden pipes? I feel like shes the next DeMarco but not as fun
>>
my dick
>>
>>66295094
i bet a fun prank would be to go to one of her shows and tell her to smile. the music is infuriatingly average.
>>
her tits are pretty big
>>
>>66295094
why are there so many second rate cat powers around
>>
>>66296833
They all grew up listening to and wanting to be her.
>>
>>66295094
I'm gonna need more pictures before I can answer that, OP
>>
She's actually good.
>>
I can't decide if I think she's good or not. but if she is good it is definitely not because of her lyrics
>>
File: 1456730231123.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1456730231123.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
>hear about japanese girl in indie rock
>oh boy i bet she is a qt
>not even fully japanese and like a 6
>>
>>66295094

i listened to her album once and was thoroughly bored
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.