[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My whole liiiife Is like a picture of a sunny day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Sleater-Kinney_The_Woods.jpg (72 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Sleater-Kinney_The_Woods.jpg
72 KB, 300x300
My whole liiiife
Is like a picture of a sunny day
>>
THE COLDEST WINTER THAT I EVER SAW

WAS THE SUMMER THAT I SPENT
>>
I dreamt about having a threesome with Corin Tucker and Carrie Brownstein once. I don't know where the third one was.
Corin sucked my cock first, then I fucked Carrie. I think I may also have eaten Corin out. I think Carrie may have also given me a blowjob at one point, not 100% sure though.
Corin had no clothes on. Carrie had a blue sleeveless top on and maybe a wristwatch, I don't think I even saw her tits in the whole dream.
It was pretty nice.
>>
I love Sleater-Kinney so much. What's your favorite SK song? I really like One More Hour, but I hve a soft spot for Youth Decay as well. Those lyrics are too real.
>>
>>66292733
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI1o39Oxh-w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9aR7Tyzibc

would have to be one of these two for me
>>
>>66292709
Correction: I am now 100% sure of both eating Corin out and Carrie sucking me off as both of those things were happening at the same time. Carrie was giving me a blowjob while Corin was sitting on my face.
What a dream, shiieeet. Gotta be top 10 material.
>>
>>66292709
>>66292964
jealous

i love you sleater kinney
>>
>Christgau gives like all of their albums an A
Come on, they're not bad but really?
>>
>>66292374
is that Twin Peaks?
>>
>>66292374

that song breaks my heart every time I hear it. why does every other song by them suck?
>>
>>66294241
its probably their worst song m8
>>
>>66294241
>he likes the ironically poppy song and none of the other way better songs they made

sudoku, it's the only way out.
>>
man I remember listening to this shit when it came out because I listened to everything that cokemachineglow reviewed and I was like "this is cool" and I looked them up on wikipedia and I read about Riot Girrrl shit for like two hours in the computer lab at school
>>
i think my digipack was in a crate of cd's that my mom lost. :(
>>
>>66295799
>cokemachineglow
my nigga

r.i.p. best music site ever ;_;7
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.