[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really that bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: lib.jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
lib.jpg
10 KB, 224x225
Is it really that bad?
>>
no
the ramshackle aesthetic is the best
>>
let it be - 0/10
let it be naked - 10/10
>>
No I think song for song it's pretty good. Get Back and Across The Universe are better than most songs on Abbey Road and I really dig the blues rock vibes. George's songs are pretty forgettable though.

The Naked version is better.
>>
>>66291693
>Get Back and Across The Universe are better than most songs on Abbey Road
theyre good songs but fuck off
>>
>>66291693
I agree with this. Let It Be is better than most songs on side 1 of Abbey Road. Some side 2 songs too ;)
>>
>>66291684
This. The only track I like better on Let it be compared to Naked is "Across the Universe", because that song was meant to be psychedelic (considering when it was initially written and recorded), and not just John on his guitar as Paul tried to make it sound.
>>66291693
The Let it Be version of Get Back would be good if it were the complete version. Sadly, it's not. Single Get Back >>>>>>> Album Get Back.

The only song on Abbey Road that would be shit compared to most of the tracks on Let it Be would be Maxwell's Silver Hammer. That song's just rubbish.
>>
smd, I like Phil Spector production
>>
>>66291598
no, it's better than AR and MMT but worse than Revolver
>>
>>66294298
That shitty contrarian opinion
>>
I've Got a Feeling gets me fucking pumped every time. Ignoring the version arguments, I'd say it's pretty solid overall. Lots of jams
>>
>>66294349
opinions dude
>>
Nah its pretty good. Two of Us is a cute song and Across the Universe always gives me goosebumps
>>
>>66291598
It has some really good tracks but the album as a whole is not that great. It was never supposed to come out, anyway.
>>
>>66291598
they really fucked up by not including Don't Let Me Down
>>
>>66295356
that's why you listen to the naked version desu
>>
File: thesuperiorletitbe.jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
thesuperiorletitbe.jpg
44 KB, 300x300
friendly reminder that this is better
>>
>>66292500
>The only track I like better on Let it be compared to Naked is "Across the Universe"
I have to disagree. The Specter dubs add way too much to the song, it was already perfect. Even though it is stripped-down, the guitar/sitar combo still gives the song a nice psychedelic vibe. Just the melody itself kinda has a dreamy/trippy feel to it. Also, John's vocals on the Naked version sound so much better.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.