[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Bands that /mu/ hates whenever they get posted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: TFUL282.jpg (63 KB, 434x321) Image search: [Google]
TFUL282.jpg
63 KB, 434x321
ITT: Bands that /mu/ hates whenever they get posted
>>
>>66290950
>You walk alone on a dark evening
>You try to take a shortcut through a creepy dank alleyway
>SUDDENLY you hear multiple footsteps and the gentle rattling of sporks behind you
>You nervously turn your head around
>You're greeted by this
>Before you have the time to shit yourself and run, they quirkily ask you a question
>"You quirkrock bro?"

What do you do????
>>
I've never seen a positive comment made about TFUL282 on /mu/ or anywhere tbqh
>>
>>66290950
you mean 'bands that trigger a single retarded spammer' whenever they get posted?
oh there's a bunch of them
thinking fellers, cardiacs, mr.bungle, fishmans
you know how to identify a mongoloid? he will have a strong opinion on any these
>>
More like Thinking Lame Assholes Local Fuck You

I hate this band so fucking much
>>
>>66291044
they've been hated b4 the sporkmaster arrived
>>
>>
>>66291044
Cardiacs and Mr Bungle are pretty lame imo. Thinking Fellers are ok, haven't seen them hated though. never heard of Fishmans.
>>
Fuck this band. I was dragged by my buddy to see tful282 back in their hay day. Being up close to the front of the crowd was the funniest thing. There were only like 50-80 people there (the venue's capacity was 1000+). Several people up front were trashing them, calling them cunts and cursing them out. One guy showed up with "Thinking Fellers are quirkrock" shirts and tried to fight security members to get on stage and heckle the band.

As far as their set goes, the band came on late and played mainly songs from Strangers From The Universe (the only tful282 album I've ever heard). The singers sounded like they were a constipated 80 year old, the guitars was all out of tune and I couldn't even hear the bass. None of the band members seemed to be enjoying themselves and they repeatedly made mistakes. The only songs I recognized were My Pal The Tortoise, The Operation, and Socket, all of which were butchered miserably. The rest of the songs were very boring and sounded the same. The sound was far too quiet for the gig and most people around us began having a conversation. A lot of the crowd left after SFTU and even more so after My Pal The Tortoise, it seemed like there were probably less than 5 hardcore fans in an audience. The show closer was an anti-climax and the drummer walked off the second the show was done and the rest of the band shortly followed suit, no acknowledgement of the fans, whatsoever.
>>
>>66291080
I've been here for longer then you and I can assure you that only montie minions spam the board with their blasted asses
it's always either them or someone who is obviously mad at someone who likes those bands (that avant god, for example)
raiding the board is already stupid by default, but making it clear that it's because you don't like something/someone or because you follow everything a trip tells you to do is 'I don't know how to filter yet' level of retardation
>>
>>66290950
I've seen people with SFTU in their top 100 charts. They're a fun listen, but I wouldn't consider them great, maybe good.

>>66291083
I went to a club with friends who liked some of the music I liked, and they played Car Radio, and I didn't like it at all. I haven't actually listened to any twentyonepilots other than that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.