[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished disc one and it was horrible. Should I invest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I just finished disc one and it was horrible. Should I invest the time to finish it?
>>
>>66290697
In for a penny
>>
>>66290738
in for a pound

do it op
>>
the first disc is the best one so you're going to hate the rest of it
>>
have you ever been in love?
>>
>>66290782
this

i really like this album but i only often listen to the first disc and a smattering of songs from the other 2
>>
>>66290697
It's 3 hours long.
3. Fucking. Hours.
Who has time for that?
Not only that, but it's 3 hours of shitty love songs.
Fuck no don't finish it.
>>
Hmm... I'll probably listen to the rest at some point but put if off for a while. I definitely see the appeal but I personally don't like it.

>>66290788
Not beyond infatuation. And this album is making me happy I haven't.

I was almost expecting this album to slowly turn into an avant-garde freak-out, but I guess that's not gonna happen.
>>
>>66290824
what a dumb post
>>
>>66290852
well dude i feel sorry for you
why in the world would you listen an album called "69 love songs" if you are not interested in love
go listen to harsh noise or something
>>
>>66290918
I adore plenty of music about love.

But I also listen to and emotionally identify more with harsh noise so maybe i should just stop listening to all music
>>
>>66290697
despite loving 3/4 of disc 1 I haven't been past disc 1 so no stop now
>>
>>66290697
wayward bus is so much better imo
>>
disc 2 and 3 are GOAT don't listen to everyone else
>>
Best on Disc 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQOrLamT0n4
>>
File: cover.jpg (120 KB, 487x488) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
120 KB, 487x488
just finished marathoning the first 3 songs and it never got better. thanks for wasting 13 minutes of my life that i could've spent watching 130 Vines you lying liars.
>>
>>66291641
that's not the one you really love
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.