[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Larkin Grimm / Michael Gira
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: michaelgira.jpg (91 KB, 468x350) Image search: [Google]
michaelgira.jpg
91 KB, 468x350
Looking back on it now, what do you think really happened?
>>
>>66290411
He raped her
>>
>>66290411
She raped him
>>
>>66290411
he was copying thurston moore but his side chick was cuckoo
>>
>>66290411
he raped himself
>>
>>66290411
she raped herself
>>
>>66290423
unironically this
>>
>>66290433
>We were with Larkin’s friends and they were drinking heavily and encouraging me to keep up with them. I’m a pretty lightweight drinker. At the end of the night it became obvious that I was too drunk to drive home, too drunk to even walk straight. Larkin invited me to stay with her friends. They said they had a bed for me and that Larkin would sleep on the floor. I trusted them and agreed.

>At the apartment of Larkin’s friends, I crawled into bed without changing my clothes or brushing my teeth. I just passed out. A little later Larkin woke me up coughing. She had bad asthma, and sleeping on the floor in the dust was aggravating it. I told her, slurred, half asleep, that she could sleep in the bed, just not to touch me. A little bit later I woke up with her feminine penis inside me, no condom. As I opened my eyes, she said, “Uh, this doesn’t feel right.” and she pulled out.

- Michael Gira
>>
>>66290411
She put her knife inside of him
>>
File: Michael Gira's Valentine.png (160 KB, 401x416) Image search: [Google]
Michael Gira's Valentine.png
160 KB, 401x416
>>66290887
>>
>>66290411
publicity stunt for her because shes a whining ugly cunt and everyone believes the woman
>>
File: IMGONNAMAKEYOUASTAR.png (480 KB, 550x636) Image search: [Google]
IMGONNAMAKEYOUASTAR.png
480 KB, 550x636
>>
File: Michael Gira.jpg (72 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Michael Gira.jpg
72 KB, 1200x675
>>66290887
ITT: Cowards
>>
Bitch accused a thousand people of rape already
He absolutely didn't rape her.
>>
Can someone post that huge collage of people supporting Gira?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.