[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: What are you listening to and your current feel. >Flaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 13
ITT: What are you listening to and your current feel.

>Flaming Lips - The Soft Bulletin
I'm melancholy because she never messaged me back. She doesn't know me. We have quite a bit in common and were close in age. Is there any way to just get her to message back?
>>
File: thedoors.jpg (152 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
thedoors.jpg
152 KB, 953x953
>Just remembered I have an original pressing, about to hear it for the first time and I'm a little excited
>Kind of complacent, I feel like eating but I really need to lose weight
>I think I heard my mother crying this morning and I feel like I should email her to see if she's alright

I have no idea about women, sorry OP.
>>
>>66283417
It's fine anon. Nice album by the way.
>>
File: Thanatos.jpg (38 KB, 466x599) Image search: [Google]
Thanatos.jpg
38 KB, 466x599
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feR12pQ8dXc

I am mind-heavy because I just watched Wild Strawberries by Ingmar Bergman and it made me realize the trajectory of my life will lead to me becoming crushingly lonely.
>>
File: Too Beautiful to Burn.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Too Beautiful to Burn.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>Martin Siewert & Martin Brandlmayr - Too Beautiful to Burn
I feel calm and happy. Life is good right now.
>>
>>66283417
Oh fuck, they even censored "She get high". Not sure if I should be amused or annoyed by this.
>>
File: homepage_large.140bf2a7.jpg (107 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.140bf2a7.jpg
107 KB, 319x319
enjoying life, not caring about feels
>>
File: af.jpg (130 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
af.jpg
130 KB, 800x800
Alone in my apartment but the rain outside makes me feel comfy and goes well to what I'm listening to
>>
File: cover.jpg (4 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
4 KB, 150x150
I'm pretty antsy, yet giddy about life

>IT'S IN MY BACKPACK!
>Darren giggles as the song plays out
>>
>>66283343
stop using this fucking word as if it means something
it's not a fancy way of saying sad, you aren't intelligent, annoys the shit out of me
>>
File: homepage_large.69b59191.jpg (102 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.69b59191.jpg
102 KB, 319x319
i feel sorry for you OP. i met this girl that i really liked and we've been talking on snapchat a bunch actually. so there's hope
>>
File: blankface.jpg (243 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
blankface.jpg
243 KB, 1200x1200
>Schoolboy Q - Blank Face

Just got home from being dumped by a girl I met like a month ago. She told me she didn't have feelings for her "ex" anymore when we first met just because she was drunk and horny for me. I allowed myself to slowly fall in love and today I felt fucking ambushed when she told me they had been talking about trying again when she's moving back to the west coast in august. I'm so fucking confused, lying in bed sighing with a blank face. So I guess the reason for current listening was title appropriate, and also it's really good
>>
>>66284286
I'm happy for you anon. Good luck with your relationship! :)
>>
>>66284333
thank you!
>>
The Microphones- mount eerie

Feeling excited because I'm getting prescribed lupron(costs thousands dollars every three months) in three days, entirely covered by my military insurance, as part of my tranny hormone therapy.

Sad because gf has to work till eight today and I might not see her today

Also sad because I'm just always sad
>>
File: AndIKnowWhatYouDo.jpg (39 KB, 524x404) Image search: [Google]
AndIKnowWhatYouDo.jpg
39 KB, 524x404
>>66284199
>>
>>66284459
Good album fampie
>>
>>66284650
yeah go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on cheeky coont
>>
>>66284313
fuck off normalfag
>>
>>66284688
>>/r9k/
>>
>>66284688
yeah, I should've known emotionally expressing yourself on 4chan is a bad idea.
>>
File: 7ea586f7[1].jpg (258 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
7ea586f7[1].jpg
258 KB, 900x900
>just smoked a quick bowl before wageslave work
>girl of my dreams finally wants my dick hardcore
>i dont know where i want to go to college
>i want 2 die pokemon go is successful
>>
File: Open Sesame.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Open Sesame.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
just had some lunch :)
>>
File: quaristice_sleeve_rear.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
quaristice_sleeve_rear.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
>I'm trying to appreciate Quaristice more

Maybe I should hang out more with my friends who are better friends but are less cool than the ones I normally do
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.