[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been watching tons of What's In My Bag, so I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Grimes-4.jpg (40 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Grimes-4.jpg
40 KB, 500x333
I've been watching tons of What's In My Bag, so I'm gonna post my favourites

>Taste
Eric Andre
Liturgy
Elijah Wood
Kamasi Washington

>Personality
Thundercat
Deltron 3030
Flea/Amy-Jo Albany
Busdriver

Pic related was the worst for sure
>>
Lol isn't what she holding like the soft cell movie
>>
I like his music, but Will Toledo's was really pretty bad. It's like he's not even into music.
>>
carseat headrest was by far the worst. grimes was pretty bad too
>>
Yeah, I thought Dan Deacon's one was pretty good too, but the Grimes one was absolutely fucking awful. Like what the fuck.
>>
>>66282995
her picks were bad, but she's not the worst
check Giorgio Moroder and Car Seat Headrest
>>
The guys from Mastodon had surprisingly cool picks, some obscure jazz and middle eastern pop
>>
>>66282995
>implying Jorma Taccone didn't have the best taste and personality
>>
>>66283485
Emily Kinney might be the worst one I've personally seen. I mean I know she can get away with it because she looks like a cute eleven year old girl, but wow.
>>
>>66282995
As I remember she had Justin bieber and Blink 182 in her bag
>>
Die antwoord's was goat
liturgy also

grimes and savages had the worst personality and taste
>>
ariel pink's one is actually pretty good, he seems like he genuinely cares about the history behind music and can tell a pretty good story.
>>
>>66284228
yeah forgot that one.tbf ariel did work at a record store and go shopping for records every weekend.
soko is good also
>>
Dam-Funk's and Dan Deacon's are definitely the best
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.