[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bandcamp Bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 25
new bandcamp thread! with the bread!

post music, give recs and feedback!
>>
File: 1 yamir jpeg.jpg (552 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
1 yamir jpeg.jpg
552 KB, 1425x1425
new single out

https://yamir.bandcamp.com/album/yamir
>post-rock
>guitar ambient
>drone
>noise rock at points
>bits of spoken word because can't sing
>available on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and others

while you wait for the album, rate my other releases on RYM!
https://rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
>>
File: Lights F2.jpg (203 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
Lights F2.jpg
203 KB, 1400x1400
http://evenoxen.bandcamp.com
>noisy, melodic folk

>>66279867
AOTY INCOMING
it's either going to be this or SEANCE, oh boy 2016 will be a year to remember
just leak it yamir
>>
File: 7851349107259.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
7851349107259.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
>>66279896
I was not expecting this much noise this early in the morning. It sounds really good, though. Cherubim is really cool. The mix seems a little all over the place, but you have a nice voice and the layering the vocals does wonders for it. The fourth track is also really nice. This is a very refreshing album.
>>66279867
Hyped to hear it!

https://theambiguity.bandcamp.com/album/sleep
>ambient
>drone

Forthcoming album on E-Con Records sometime eventually.
https://e-con.bandcamp.com/
They have a bunch of cool stuff.
>>
File: cover2.jpg (558 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
cover2.jpg
558 KB, 1400x1400
https://willbandtheteencreeps.bandcamp.com/

>noise pop
>lofi

changing name to lanky boy club on monday!!

ep 2 out september, darker feel to it than slackers, i am sad. tapes, tees n gigs too!!

lovin these bois
>>66279867
>>66279896
>>
>>66280013
Just finished listening to your album. The production is top of the line stuff, my dude. In all honesty I'm jealous of it.

The track "Vivid Dreams and Falling" is definitely the most outstanding among the three, especially how it very subtly transforms into an anxiety-laced atmosphere halfway through that very much portrays the idea of falling unexpectedly in some dream. Good stuff.

Thanks so much for taking the time to listen to my music. I worked hard on making this album as best as I could and I'm glad to know some people can forgive the mixing and production to still find something worth enjoying.

>>66280190
why the name change? I like the current name :(
>>
>>66279896
>just leak it yamir
i would, but it's not finished yet. i have one song that isn't finished and it just has this sort of 3-4 minute long part that just desperately needs something but i can't figure out what to put on it. i want to get some vocals but i have no lyrics or a vocalist.

i might drop another another track in a week or two to build up a bit more hype, especially since my stats have been dropping.

remember that time you convinced me to leak i stole this riff? lol good times

>>66280013
ooh, this is nice. quite a bit soothing, perfect for the morning mood atm. reminds me a little bit of eluvium

>>66279896
>>66280190
you two i already love
>>
File: morsel.jpg (204 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
morsel.jpg
204 KB, 1200x1200
https://morsel-morsel.bandcamp.com/>bedroom
>bedroom artist
>onemanband
>rock?

first release from my album which im aiming to finish by the end of the summer
any tips would be appreciated as i can act on them before final release

I SAW RADIOHEAD YESTERDAY
SEEING ARCADE FIRE TODAY
also sry im on holiday so i cant listen to anyone

these peeps are great
>>66279896
>>66280190
>>
File: cover.png (1 MB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
1 MB, 1400x1400
https://possuminmyroom.bandcamp.com/album/smog

new album
>lofi folk, bedroom folk
>recorded on my phone

I finally finished this thing yesterday and I'm pretty happy with it, I like it better than my first EP and I appreciate any feedback I can get.
>>
>>66280500
you should just go on some nihilistic rant if you can

>>66280513
thanks m80, how's your holiday been so far?
>I SAW RADIOHEAD YESTERDAY
>SEEING ARCADE FIRE TODAY
you poor thing :^(
>>
File: a3158545898_10.jpg (132 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
a3158545898_10.jpg
132 KB, 960x960
https://1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/enabler

>ambient, dark ambient, industrial

Why not.

>>66280190
>>66279867
Pretty damn nice.
>>
File: 20160629032512_glitch.jpg (873 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
20160629032512_glitch.jpg
873 KB, 719x1280
https://windowlistener.bandcamp.com

New release: https://windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/weakling-ep

>Experimental electronic and other electronic genres

I have not been working
>>
>>66280701
>I have not been working
good, at least it means there's breathing room for both the artist and the consumer
>>
>>66280247
just feel its too long n doesnt really suit me that much. also my band is just a drummer so its only really a single teen creep, AND there's a band called teen creeps n i dont want to cause confusion. BIG LIST basically haha
>>
>>66280513
though it's only two songs, I like this a lot
was kinda sad to read that you weren't a christian after the first song, because i don't run into a lot of them on /mu/ but i respect the artistic choice in doing so
second track was also just a nice treat to have along.

overall, can't wait for some kind of full length release to show up eventually!
>>
>>66280247
I really appreciate it, man! I've been making music for 4 1/2 years or so. I've learned a lot about production from studying others' work, being critical, reading, trying not to be lazy, and studying the singer/producer/rhythm guitarist for the band I'm in. The dude has 7 or 8 years of production experience and while it gets tiring listening to the same two or three minute song for six hours when mixing and mastering, it's worth the time.
>>66280500
Thanks! Soothing morning music is my favorite to make and to listen to. I woke up at about four this morning and walked around Iowa City until seven listening to the new album and it's a pretty good fit.
>>66280513
That cat is chill as fuck. All of your instrumentation is great and I wish I could put together bass lines like that. The piano at the end of the track is a great touch, too.
>>66280611
Invest in some sort of recording equipment. Using a phone is great for demos, but the sample rate is a killer. Your opening track is great, though. Your style fits the lofi sound, but it'd hearing clearer or more defined vocals could take it to another level. It's almost a bit too much distortion and I don't know whether to attribute that to the amp, pedals, or input clipping. Also, there were timing fuck ups on both of the tracks. My band's singer settles for nothing less than two perfect takes and I bet you could get the perfect take with enough tie. Not related, but never been to that part of NJ, I lived in Central Valley, NY for a while.
>>66280643
Enabler is super cool! I still listen to LP 1. If I pick my radio show back up this upcoming semester I'll have to play some stuff off of it.
>>66280701
This is super interesting. The piano in the first track has such a fascinating timbre to it. It blends very well with the digital swells behind it. It reminds me of Jane at points, which is awesome. The 2nd track is also really cool. You're really great at setting up eerie moods and using dynamics to your advantage.
>>
File: 1 yamir original.png (735 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1 yamir original.png
735 KB, 720x1280
good thing i took the picture for my album cover in portrait mode, that way i could use this for a possible cassette release ;)

>>66280701
>I have not been working
this is a good thing, especially for you. you've been making a lot of stuff way too fast, pulled out an album and an ep on the same month. like bear said, it puts stress on you and the consumer is less willing to listen to so much of your music unless they're some hardcore fan of yours.

>>66280620
>you should just go on some nihilistic rant if you can
hm, doesn't sound too bad of an idea. i'll try and come up with something, i have more than enough time to do so.
>>
File: a3309943864_10.jpg (270 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a3309943864_10.jpg
270 KB, 1200x1200
just gonna bump this thread now

https://jacksonwilson.bandcamp.com/album/sleepy-river
>Electronic

>>66279896
>>66280701
rec
>>
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 1155x1155
>>66281243
good ambience and mood. really start feelin it when the drums kick in

https://ostermanhattan.bandcamp.com/album/traditional-sorrow

>latest mixtape by Osterman
>Instrumental hip hop, psychedelic hip hop, cloud rap, plunderphonics, beats, some house, some noise
>about the distortion of love
>lots of jazz and soul samples
>feature with jordaan mason (originally on another record of mine under a different name that's no longer available)
>cassettes coming soon

any rappers interested in a collab hit me up

side project

https://mscmsc.bandcamp.com/album/birdwatcher

>black metal, blackgaze, post-black metal, blackened folk
>osterman on vocals
>concept album where the narrator uses Albert Fish to symbolize his depression eating away at him
>physicals coming soon
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 700x700
https://elijahmjohnston.bandcamp.com/album/demos

Did a small collection of demos to get myself off the ground in terms of making original music
>indie pop/rock
>synth pop
>dreamy
>whatever
>>
>>66281243
i'm picking up some really fresh vibes on this, a bit like Mount Kimbie does but much more ambient-oriented. Let's see how the rest fares once it drops. (leak it deak)
>>
>>66281329 here, doing recs and responses

>>66279896
As someone who has played worship music in a corporate setting for a while and is often frustrated and bored with its stagnation, I must say it is so refreshing to hear someone make worshipful music with artistic merit. Like Luther said, he doesn't want us to make shoes with crosses on them, he wants us to make good shoes
>>66280513
On High was very nice. The mixing sounded really good and the piano was very pretty. Keep it up!
>>66280701
Osen Formation is very cool, I like it when electronic music uses the computers to make it more random and bizarre rather than sounding more exact and doctored
>>
>>66279896
Yeah but SEANCE is never going to drop
>>
>>66281483
>>66281329
thanks so much for listening. Comments like this are always appreciated because i feel the same way about worship and a majority of christian culture in general. i look up to bands like Half-Handed Cloud and Soul Junk who constantly belt out material that proves worship doesn't have to be bland or predictable

i'm really digging your EP so far. Was not expecting it to sound this way based on the album art, but what i'm finding is really appealing to the inner Ariel Pink fan in me (though your production is much finer, it seems to resemble the sort of aesthetic he kept).

what was it like recording this album and did playing worship music help at all in production or practice?
>>
>>66281808
delete this
>>
>>66281808
i was about to tell you that the wait would soon be over since their BC said it was releasing this month but DUDES THEY PUSHED IT BACK TO AUGUST

the dream is dead man, SEANCE never
>>
>>66280620
>>66280803
holiday is great im at nos alive festival. the lineup is great but the festival is awful
pls dont be mean about radiohead
thanks for the kind words its nice to have someone waiting for the album

i really like how you use religion in your music. the sincerity when you sing jesus my lord is very touching
i hope i didnt come across as offensive towards christians that was not my intention

>>66280858
the cats name is boots :)
i spent a lot of time on that bass line. i recorded it line by line which helped make it varied and melodic. id rec that method

>>66281483
thanks man, ill be sure to check out your stuff when i get home
also yours ambiguity
>>
>>66281894
>>66281808
ok ok
i've taken a few minutes to collect my thoughts
and though it's going to take longer than expected, I'm still going to keep hope
SEANCE will be worth the wait, it just has to be
>>
>>66281908
kek, i love radiohead, but honestly am just a bit curious as to how enjoying a band so popular goes down. Whenever I want to see a show I always stick to local acts since it's cheap and they're independent. The idea of the show being an intimate setting is very attractive and when I think of festivals like that, sometimes i can't help but feel like even though they're a great band, having that face to face time with the artist is equally, if not greater. as valuable (though it's really all about what you make it and I'm glad you're enjoying it)

btw, you didn't come across as offensive, i understand where you're coming from (thank you very much btw, it means a lot getting to hear this from someone who isn't a Christian because as a musician it means I haven't lost vision to the artistic side of the music)
>>
File: Album Cover.jpg (191 KB, 1200x1173) Image search: [Google]
Album Cover.jpg
191 KB, 1200x1173
wassup boys and lady boys

i make indie rubbish

i released this two days ago, please be kind /mu/

http://sleazy1.bandcamp.com/releases

>indie pop
>indie rock
>chill

loving this guy, downloaded yesterday, will support with cash soon dawg, im poor rn
>>66280190

will be giving feedback on everyone in this thread
>>
>>66281857
Hey thanks man. The album cover was sort of just a random selection haha. I appreciate the Ariel Pink comparison, wasn't something I really thought of.

In terms of worship music influencing me, it hasn't done it in any concrete way other than maybe ingraining a desire for a nice sense of ambience that is so prevelent in worship stuff. Certainly being around semi-pro musicians as much as I have has been very helpful in terms of knowing how to make things sound listenable. I would say more than anything it's allowed me to be open. I used to have awful stage fright and lots of nervousness in playing but I've put that behind me and feel much more comfortable playing and making my own stuff because of the environment I've been in. As much as the aesthetic stagnation bothers me, the people I've played with have been very nurturing.
>>
>>66281329
I'm actually a little sad you didn't write Surreal Exposure
it was my first time listening to the song and it was my favorite but oh well, Natural and Not So Bad are very good tracks with Let Me Lay Down being just a really fun song with the vocal pitch shifts.

>>66281998
alright so i'm listening to this and I'm DIGGING the guitars since I'm just a sucker for jangle pop in the same arena as Mac Demarco but what's going on with those vocals man? Is there an artistic choice to stay monotone? A huge reason why Mac appeals to so many is because he infects his slacker tone with a bit of sweet melody to balance it out. You'd be a hit if you did the same but like i said, it all depends on whether this was a conscious choice or not, If it is then forget what I said, keep doing you.
>>
File: the city.jpg (2 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
the city.jpg
2 MB, 2048x2048
https://onatonol.bandcamp.com/album/the-city
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!
>lo-fi indie
>influences from ambient,avant folk,shoegaze and emo
>two post punk tracks
>for fans of Giles Corey,HANL,Teen Suicide,The Microphones
>also on Spotify and other markets
Easily my best work yet and I’d say it’s way better than my previous album,Tired of Me. I hope you enjoy and I’d love to get your feedback.

soon single new
>>
>>66282321
Yeah surreal exposure is a beautiful song and I wanted to emphasize that aspect of it and make it prettier
Lay Me Down was sort of a vehicle for vocal experiments because I was listening to a lot of Homeshake and wanted to do some sort of wacky vocals over synth stuff
>>
>>66281998
this guy here

>>66279867
i lsitened to both available tunes and i liked angakok the best, since this isn't really my type of genre i can't give any valuable feedback, but i'll just say that i actually enjoyed it

>>66279896
i really liked all of this, keep it up son

>>66280013
im not a huge fan of ambient/drone, but i really liked the atmosphere set up by all these songs

>>66280190
u da best boi, already rec'd

>>66280513
this was incredibly interesting to listen to, i dig it

>>66280611
i liked most of your songs, i dig the tone of the voice, and im suprised it was recorded on your phone.

>>66280701
no offense to your sound or anything but i guess i just don't get it, someone who is more qualified than me on this type of sound should be giving you feedback rather than me. but keep doing what you're doing man, if it's what makes you tick then go for it!

>>66281243
i love the dissonant electronic feel of this, very good dawg

>>66281285
i only listened to a few of your tracks cause im trying to do everyone's and you have so much content, but what i listened to was very cool, especially carlo marx, ill definitely listen to the whole thing later and let you know what i think in a future bc thread, or evven maybe later in this one

>>66281329
i REALLY liked ALL of this, i downloaded immediately, i think that is feedback enough dawg

>>66282387
i rec this boi, i reviewed your stuff a couple threads ago, still diggin it

>>66282321
thanks for the listen, i suppose i stayed monotone cause im really afraid of actually trying to sing because im not the most competent singer, i definitely understand though, i should've tried a little more, but i was honestly too afraid of sounding dumb, thanks for digging the sounds though!
>>
>>66282421
they're both just really adorable songs either way, still can't wait for a full length one day

>>66282623
thank you my man, if there comes a time to write more songs I would encourage you to try. That would be nice to hear. (btw, how exactly did you get your guitar to sound like that?)
>>
File: eye contact cover.jpg (339 KB, 1024x1003) Image search: [Google]
eye contact cover.jpg
339 KB, 1024x1003
>>66279867
>>66279896
>>66280190
good as always

Our latest release as a 4-piece it'll rock your life
>emo
>indie rock
>progressive rock
>psych
https://petalportmusic.bandcamp.com/album/eye-contact

We also have an EP coming out later this year probably. It's a lot more rough sounding than Eye Contact and features an eclectic sound that's different to the eclectic sound of Eye Contact.

Thanks for listening, and like us on fb ;)
>>
>>66282748
i have an mxr analog chorus pedal that i fed my telecaster through, mostly on the middle setting on the pickup selector (for the solos i used the bridge pickup), and in some of the songs i used my dl4 delay machine to add a tad bit of atmosphere to them. and i will definitely try singing better next time, im already working on some new songs!
>>
>>66282810
always reccing these bad bois
liked you on FB btw, let us texans know if you're ever in the neighborhood
>>
>>66282623
Hey thanks for the positive response and DL, means a lot.
>>66282748
Full length should be here by the end of the summer hopefully, trying to find small net labels to send demos to and decide whether to do it that way or do it DIY
>>
>>66281998
me again

>>66282810
listened to a couple songs, really digging it! rec'd for sure, fav track was i like skate punk but i dont skate

>>66282873
no problem man, always glad to find new fresh shit!
>>
File: Fauxiliary.png (581 KB, 1464x1464) Image search: [Google]
Fauxiliary.png
581 KB, 1464x1464
http://jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>Jorge
>Fauxiliary
>Ontario, Canada, Ambient, Drone, Harsh Noise, Harshnoise, Noise, Vapornoise, Vaporwave.

Description:
Tragedy and viscera, established vicariously through slow, warm, looping and warping drones, glitches, bursts of noise, stinging synths and overwhelmingly profound levels of volume. In the ever expanding thirty eight minutes that creates this single track, Jorge embodies the strong foundations of these beliefs in what is Fauxiliary.

Now available for stream and download!

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. And give Jorge some love. Thank You. :)

Will still be accepting submissions for the label.

Proud Supporter Of:
>>66279867
>>66279896
>>66280013
>>66280190
>>66280701
>>66282810
>>
File: rb.jpg (234 KB, 1491x1492) Image search: [Google]
rb.jpg
234 KB, 1491x1492
https://rubberbrain.bandcamp.com/album/brains

> alternative / lo-fi / post-rock

my newest ep !
going on tour on the west coast later this year to play these songs
>>
>>66282838
Yeah I've never been to Texas so if the opportunity ever arose to play there I'd be interested.
>>66282912
Thanks for listening. That's definitely one of the best Larksburg songs to date. It's a lot of fun to play live. I wish we had footage or at least photos from the Tim Heidecker show in Sacramento but unfortunately we never got it. We talked to a guy who filmed our set, but he never contacted us.
>>66282960
Thanks for listening
>>
https://ritchmusic.bandcamp.com/track/paranoia-produced-by-benstar

>Hip Hop
>>
File: 1466358255452.jpg (380 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1466358255452.jpg
380 KB, 2000x2000
https://skabetty.bandcamp.com/album/the-new-album-got-deleted-so-here-are-some-quick-songs
>shitty amateur-ish guitar wankery made in one day
>also has a pretty cool electronic song
MY DUDES
I HAVEN'T VISITED THESE THREADS FOR A LONG TIME, AND I AM HAPPY TO SEE THAT THERE ARE NEW POSTERS/ALBUMS
i will listen to them when i get home, will give feedback too

the new album is going awful, i can't come up with anything and it's so frustating. i really want to make it at least enjoyable to listen to, but right now it's just annoying and sloppy as fuck.
i think i will try to make something The Microphones/early folk-ish AnCo inspired
i think it will sound mediocre, but it's worth a shot

anyways here are some recs
>>66279867
>>66279896
>>66280190
>>66280513
>>66281329 (!!!)
>>66281808 (DONT SAY THAT)
>>66281998
>>66282387
>>66282810
>>
>>66283051
Why the exclamation points? Thanks for the rec btw
>>
>>66282960
>>66283051
<3 these dudes
>>
>>66281998
again

>>66282963
wow totally rec'in this, your music is the tits dawg

>>66283051
hey thanks for the rec! i totally dig the simplistic yet beautiful sounds man, my fave was 12 year old cosplaying at the supermarket
>>
File: DSC05649.jpg (4 MB, 4896x3672) Image search: [Google]
DSC05649.jpg
4 MB, 4896x3672
https://horeb.bandcamp.com/album/these-are-songs

This time with some saxophone, Alternative Pop, Indie
>>
>>66281808
Their BC says August 5th.
>>
>>66283673
true, but it used to say April
then June
then July

i still have high hopes either way but i understand why some are skeptical
>>
File: cover.jpg (43 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
43 KB, 800x800
>>66279896
This is very exciting.

http://mosesmoses.bandcamp.com/album/gospel
>alt-country
>>
>>66283813
this is so.... weird
but it's weird because it's not very weird at all
i mean, in terms of /mu/ and BC standards, you just don't come across country all the time but i dig this dude, because you allow smaller details that don't belong to country to seep in
great voice and the production is killer
just really nice songs
makes me wish i liked beer and johnny cash but i like this and that seems good enough
>>
File: 0 I Stole This Riff mirror.jpg (595 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
0 I Stole This Riff mirror.jpg
595 KB, 1936x1936
>>66280701
>>66281998
>>66282387
>>66282810
>>66282960
>>66283051
cool kids

>>66283286
kinda reminds me a bit of Coldplay for some reason? as in the sort of vibe it gives off i guess
expected a bit more from the sax desu, but it's decent

>>66282963
teenage noir sounds so nice, great production and mixing.

>>66281329
sounds really different from that album art, but i like it. reminds me of ariel pink but good

>>66283813
country music here? this is probably the first time i come across something like this on a bandcamp thread. sounds pretty decent but it's just not my thing. songwriting is pretty great as well.

>>66279867
and this is me
>>
File: a0826283335_10.jpg (177 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
a0826283335_10.jpg
177 KB, 1000x1000
http://scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive shit
>one man band?
>i should feel ashamed, but nvm
>>
>>66282960
Check your email
>>
>>66283951
Thanks for listening! I was trying to do a folk-punk thing for a while but I wanted to challenge myself to do some songs that required some actual singing.
Is Even Oxen your work? It's super intriguing to me. I'm downloading right now.
>>
>>66284096
Hey I appreciate that, the album art seems to be throwing people off. It was a very impulsive decision. I appreciate the Ariel Pink comparison
>>
>>66281998
here again

>>66283286
rec'ing this, i love the guitar sounds and your voice

>>66283813
wow i was not expecting to like this at all, but your songs are all incredibly nice, your voice is nice and crisp, the feelings the songs invoke are nice, and it sets yourself apart from the truck-lovin' country we usually get. i lived in florida so i've seen all kinds of country, and this is perhaps the only one i'd actually listen to willingly.
>>
File: a754670269-1 366.jpg (724 KB, 745x744) Image search: [Google]
a754670269-1 366.jpg
724 KB, 745x744
D R O O P I E S
https://droopies.bandcamp.com/releases
>>
>>66284122
ashamed of what? god..
>>
>>66284404
oh hey, you're back, rec'd you yesterday, definitely rec'd again
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.