[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is fucking weaksauce. It sounds like something that kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Cheetah.jpg (627 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Cheetah.jpg
627 KB, 3000x3000
This is fucking weaksauce. It sounds like something that kid from the music video could make.
>>
Don't talk shit about The Kid.
>>
it's the best release of his since syro
>>
I've only heard the song with the video from it, but you're right, sounded kind of weak and uninspired. Or maybe I don't like it because it's too acid techno based, which is something richard has been running into the ground lately. It was cool on the analord series and the tuss, but gets old the more he does it. I didn't even like syro a lot because of this, seems like he's just doing the same thing over and over, which I guess I would like if I enjoyed acid techno.
>>
>>66278349
that isn't saying much
>>
read the pitchfork review and adjust your opinion to that
>>
Not enough spastic twiddling for you?
>>
its okay but imo its just kind of bullshit that THIS is the release warp put most of their marketing energy and $$$ into this year - especially since richard himself said that it was more of a way to acquiesce fans/critics instead of being a true vision or w/e.
>>
Rofl listen to cirklon1 a few times and tell me some autismo 12 year old could cook up this genius shit. Get lost kiddo.
>>
>>66278349
Best release since a complete disaster, try again
>>
>>66278337
This.

The kid serves to make better than this trashy excuse for "music".
>>
Do NOT talk about Daddy's music like that! >:c
>>
>>66278720
who are u ?
>>
>>66278758
>Jessica Cortes
she's an aphex twin mega-fangirl with a direct line to him
>>
>>66278798
>mega-fangirl
>girl
>>
>>66278866
>
>>
>>66278866
I thought the trans stuff meant girl wanting to be a boy, don't tell me Jessica is a boy, that's fucked up. Means I'm gay I think.
>>
>ITT people who just started listening to Aphex cos of Syro

This album is 100% for you, now do as he inteded and fuck off.
>>
>>66279136
no, i've been listening to aphex for a long fucking time and that's precisely why i'm a bit hesitant about it. at some point i want him to mix it up a little.
>>
ITT: plebs who only listened to drukqs
>>
File: cock.png (812 KB, 854x693) Image search: [Google]
cock.png
812 KB, 854x693
>>66278349
>>
>>66278720
How many comments have you made on SC overall?
>>
oldmanoutofhisprimemessingaroundwithshittyhardware.jpeg
>>
Aphex Twin influenced black metal.
>>
File: afx twank.png (407 KB, 1064x716) Image search: [Google]
afx twank.png
407 KB, 1064x716
we should have knew it from the very start.
>>
yeah it was pretty weak
the tuss shitted on this release. oh well still a big fan glad I didn't buy it. so no harm loss,yeah?
>>
cheetah is fucking great if you don't like it then you're just a pleb
>>
File: 5j6qwkvv.png (196 KB, 528x800) Image search: [Google]
5j6qwkvv.png
196 KB, 528x800
I'm a big fan of RDJ. I own physical copies of most of his catalogue and I enjoyed the simple acid jams on this EP. I think it's neat they were made on an MS800. That said, I'm sick of seeing people talk him up and use words like 'genius' and 'god.'

He's a talented musician but fuck son, it's just acid innit.
>>
RDJ is like the best genius god of all time
>>
>>66278315
mega anyone?
>>
>>66282364
https://mega.nz/#F!xA9FSYIK!CiczBftisObOQhLOilTaZA
>>
File: rwTLG.gif (366 KB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
rwTLG.gif
366 KB, 400x218
>>66282465
Thank you pal
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.