[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i stop the racing thoughts and general feeling of unease
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: tfw_thom_yorke-24.jpg (167 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tfw_thom_yorke-24.jpg
167 KB, 640x640
how do i stop the racing thoughts and general feeling of unease after a night of heavy drinking
>>
By drinking more.
>>
>>66278148
I want to know this too

life is fucked
>>
follow the sober life :~}
>>
>>66278161
so sick of normies and their 'hangover cures'

like a fry-up is going to make me feel less suicidal fucking retards
>>
>>66278177
I know this is bait but some people actually think this shit works

>>66278211
Honestly I'm just tired at this point man
>>
>>66278148
pear juice
>>
You can't, but sure it sucks.
>>
>>66278148
don't heavy drink?????????
>>
MDMA
>>
smoke weed instead, im serious
>>
>>66278253
this

stop killing your liver guys binge drinking is unhealthy
>>
>>66278295
>stop killing your liver
>kill your lungs instead
>>
>>66278320
lol
>>
>>66278325
We all know alcohol is more damaging but replacing one bad thing with another isn't gonna help in the long run

And weed can make certain people hella paranoid
>>
>>66278335
Yeah, strong weed can be really unpleasant when you have a bad hangover
Gentle weed can make you feel good tho
>>
Have a beer for breakfast or masturbate every hour or so.
>>
>>66278335
yeah I can agree with that I was just offering a suggestion because I've seen the dark roads that alcoholism can lead you to from a friend of mine
>>
>>66278320
>>66278335
weed is less damaging than cigarettes except for the high etc but thats the point, if you guys never smoked weed then stop talking about it
>>
>>66278148
Wake up, have a shower asap, groom, don't wallow in your bedsheets. Use mouthwash to eradicate any taste of booze and regret

Do any chores or duties for the day but nothing overboard, have mercy on your fragile self.

Eat a decent, healthy meal, ~500 calories or so

An ice cold beer or two, NOTHING more

Go reddit and watchpeopledie or something to put your problems in perspective. maybe a good horror movie

I know it's tough but this gives you about your best shot
>>
>>66278358
I don't doubt it but drinking is more social and you can do it in more places so most people end up on the drink more often

Some of the best days of my life were smoking in a room with a bunch of people, playing vidya and watching series. So carefree

>>66278364
dark sides to both paths, weed isn't addictive but of course the nicotine is so you have to consider that too

>>66278378
I have smoked and I enjoy it, just not all day every day
Everything in moderation
My only point was in the long run you're better off without both but that's never the way
>>
>>66278394
if you want to stop both and start clean, get some kind of motivation like a gf or something
>>
>>66278417
Since leaving uni I haven't really desired doing much of either. I've had a couple of pints but haven't smoked. I've had enough of nights out and binge drinking so I think I'm pretty good

I currently have no social life so finding it very easy not drinking / smoking - that and I'm broke

The only motivation to stop these things is yourself. I love being high but I'm so unproductive when I'm high, at this stage of my life I can't really justify it (24)
>>
>>66278391
this is actually great advice
>>
>>66278394
uh yeah weed is addictive
>>
>>66278320
Get a vaporiser and/or edibles
>>
>>66278449
worst thing about stoners is theyre just such a buzzkill like you're at the pub and it gets a little bit late and they want to go home and mong out. and they ALWAYS do this because they're all fucking obsessed with weed.

weed is so degenerate, give me cocaine over it any day
>>
>>66278481
its like saying a band is bad because of its fanbase, shut the fuck up
>>
>>66278481
fuck off
>>
>>66278497
Exactly. Weed can be used for so much more. People need to actually get out of the house when smoking
>>
just take pills senpai
>>
honestly, just power through it. I go to work with a hangover quite often, and the first couple of hours are pure hell, but once I get out on the other side I feel completely fine most of the time. Just remember to drink plenty of water and not eat anything too heavy. A chicken salad is my go-to.
>>
>>66278520
Yeah op, get on the benzo train
>>
>>66278148
As someone who experiences this 90% of the time i drink heavily, it goes away on its own.

>>66278253
Also this. I think I enjoy the feeling of being shitfaced more than high, but being high feels cleaner and comfier. Reach for the leaf, my friend.
>>
File: tumblr_mqpp54pGc51sd99l5o1_500.jpg (29 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqpp54pGc51sd99l5o1_500.jpg
29 KB, 500x425
>>66278148
How do I stop the racing thoughts and general feeling of unease after a lifetime of racing thoughts and general unease
>>
>>66278748
maybe it's time to kill yourself
>>
>>66278148
You HAVE to drink a lot of water before going to bed, also possibly eat something quick
Hangover is basically dehydration (or however the fuck it's written in english)
>>
>>66278253
This is what I did. I very rarely drink now and I feel great in general.
>>
>>66278148
a clean conscious helps
>>
either stop drinking or stop complaining
>>
>>66278481
>coke
That's a dangerous fucking road, Anon.
>>
File: 1460950487413.jpg (38 KB, 334x345) Image search: [Google]
1460950487413.jpg
38 KB, 334x345
Get another addiction instead, like anal masturbation.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.