[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A bizzare thread about the best rig for a working LEAD GUITARIST....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
A bizzare thread about the best rig for a working LEAD GUITARIST.... What gear is most functional, tonally pure, durable, and affordable too?

I'll begin. ESP's LTD 256 FM in lemondrop. What a machine. And while that finish dont look like much on the screen, it will indeed pop against your black ac/dc concert T-shirt..
>>
....gotta have a suitable amp to go with that. How about the beloved workhorse, Peavy Bandit 112?

Friggin do anything at a reasonable price.
>>
File: images-4.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
A lead guitarist is all about expression. ... putting his signature on a song, giving it his endorsement with a solo.

The 1st pedal we should think of is obviously a wah
>>
File: images-3.jpg (6 KB, 160x224) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
6 KB, 160x224
B b b but, sometimes. ... all of this just isnt enough to push you over the edge, to cut through the mix....

Thats what this is for. Tubescreamer, bitches
>>
File: images-6.jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
7 KB, 194x259
Now you want a little personality. Something to set your many solos all composed in the key of Am in the pentatonic scale apart...

BOOM.

It makes any turd sound profound... Delay.
>>
.... And thats all there is to it, til some fag comes in hear to correct me with his logical fallacies
>>
>>66276505
Presuming all samefag. Well done, actually. This is an entirely desirable rig for around $1500. And it would fit in anywhere.

But why are you trying to help people find good shit on 4chan? We don't do that here, we just try to make each other greater social cripples than we were before we arrived...
>>
>>66276792

This truly is a bizarre thread. He seems to be making fun of this gear but it's decent enough (Not sure about the amp, and I haven't seen that partiular LTD but I've played some of their guitars and they're fine. The colour is not for me).

It's not good enough to be really excited about and not bad enough to make fun of.
>>
>>66277798
He is sincere while not expecting to be taken seriously. Much of what youre detecting is meant to be a smokescreen intended to beguile trolls... Like, "just keep on scrollin, this ones already been degraded and dehumanized."
>>
>>66277881
I will pay homage to this wounded but courageous soul by induldging his guitar gear ideals. We will remember you always... until you are forgotten and your tones are known as mine.
>>
>>66276538
Anyone who knows for certain they are going to stick with it should start here on this amp instead of a usless tiny toy amp. This one is powerful enough to gig with but sounds great quiet because its solid state. Tube feel, transistor ruggedness. Seriously, op is right, start here.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.