[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The medley and I Want You (She's So Heavy) are the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Cover.jpg (294 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
294 KB, 1000x1000
The medley and I Want You (She's So Heavy) are the only good things about this album.
>>
Your contrarian shit opinion is valueless. Just so you know.
>>
>>66273308
Maxwell's Silver Hammer is the best song on side 1.
>>
>>66273325
Most of the album is weak compared to their other late period stuff. I think I Want You (She's So Heavy) and the medley are the only things really deserving of the endless praise heaped upon this album.
Is that better?
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 250x230
>>66273343
Ok, now I know you're trolling.
>>
Anyone else actually like Octopus Garden?
>>
>>66273308
I like the whole album except Come Together. Always have hated that song.
It's not one of their strongest albums in my opinion but it has some great moments.
>>
Something alone makes this album a masterpiece, hell we have Come Together, Something, I Want You, Here Comes The Sun, Because, Golden Slumbers - Carry That Weight - The End, how is this NOT the best album ever made?
>>
>>66273375
Come Together, Something, Here Comes the Sun, I Want You, and Because are all great songs

the medley is cool but the three song stretch Mustard - Polythene - Bathroom window is pretty weak IMHO.
>>
>>66273781
But polythene pam -> bathroom window is the best part of the album....
>>
>Come Together
>Something
>Here Comes the Sun

You're dumb.
>>
>>66273308
Here comes the sun is the best song on that album.
>>
>>66273781
You Never Give Me Your Money is the best song from the meddle, and one of my favorites from the album
>>
>>66273818
It's pretty good but Carry That Weight is the best part
>>
>>66273781
Agreed. Lennon's unfinished song bits are easily the weakest part of the album. Fortunately they're sandwiched by good Paul ballads.
>>
>>66275897
Sun King is fantastic tho
>>
File: 1457947485459.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457947485459.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
OFFICIAL ABBEY ROAD POWER RANKINGS

>Great tier
Something
I Want You (She's So Heavy)
Golden Slumbers
Here Comes The Sun
Because

>Good tier
Come Together
You Never Give Me Your Money
Sun King
Carry That Weight
The End

>Decent tier
She Came In Through the Bathroom Window
Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Her Majesty

>Bad tier
Mean Mr. Mustard
Polythene Pam
Oh! Darling

>Ringo tier
Octopus's Garden
>>
>>66276029
>Oh! Darling
>bad
>>
>>66273308
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE DISS "SOMETHING" YOU HEARTLESS PIECE OF SHIT.

It's the best love song of all time. Also, the best song on the album
>>
>>66276029
what the FUCK
let me fix that
>GOD tier
Something
I Want You (She's So Heavy)
Here Comes The Sun
Because
You Never Give Me Your Money
Golden Slumbers
Carry That Weight
The End

>Great tier
Come Together
Oh! Darling
Sun King

>Good tier
Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Octopus's Garden
Mean Mr. Mustard
Polythene Pam
She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
>>
File: 1465528165469.png (2 MB, 898x2102) Image search: [Google]
1465528165469.png
2 MB, 898x2102
>>66276162
>Maxwell's Silver Hammer
>Octopus's Garden
>Mean Mr. Mustard
>Polythene Pam
>good

>Oh! Darling
>great
>>
i think sun king is the best because it has a lot of psychedelic overdubs and effects on the guitars and instruments like blue jay way, i really like that song too, and flying. i also like the hazy lyrics and trippy nonsense language at the end like theyre speaking in tongues. that religious reference is interesting too because the song also features an organ, gives the song a very weighty, soulful, spiritual feeling

i like the crickets from the previous song, as if the day is winding down, the whole song is just beautiful
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.