[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mu, I've fallen head-over-heels in love with a girl who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: NickDrakePinkMoon.jpg (93 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
NickDrakePinkMoon.jpg
93 KB, 300x300
Mu,
I've fallen head-over-heels in love with a girl who I just learned (from her sister) is an emotionless, manipulating sociopath.
Music for this feel?
>>
>>66273280
Don't get anywhere near that shit dude. You fell in love with the person you thought she was, not the person she actually is
>>
>>66273280
Her sister is jealous and manipulating you. fuck them both
>>
nick drake is sweet man
>>
>>66273280
Oh and listen Disintegration by the Cure
>>
Get involved if you want to be an artist. You can't afford to miss out on this opportunity. If you don't, I'd get away and let an artist have her. Only he can save her.

As for music, I guess the Cure works... Uh… Swans, ha ha.
>>
>>66273280
>girl
>emotionless
>manipulating

Shocker.
>>
>>66273280
Maybe the sister is just saying that because she is head-over-heels in love with you herself.
>>
>>66273280
Fuck them both

at the same time
>>
>>66273280
DONT DO IT OP
every girl i seem to get attached is like this they WANT to care but there is some impenetrable emotional wall and eventually you will curl up into a ball and want to whither away and it will make you more bitter and close you up emotionally
listen to three love songs by ricky eat acid and huggable dust by okay
>>
>>66273280
if she finds out you're in love with her, she's gonna exploit that weakness until you desire nothing but death
>>
>>66273321
THIS
RUN MOTHERFUCKER RUN
>>
Femme Fatale - The Velvet Underground

Do not date her. Nothing good will come of it.
>>
>>66273280
>Music for this feel?
Not Pink Moon

Listen to Merzbow. Just listen to Merzbow until you start to cry and your a defeated man and then masturbate to loli until your life has lost all direction and meaning and you don't know who you are anymore and you deny and deny who you truly are to all your loved ones.
>>
Don't say a fucking thing and avoid at all costs until your feelings subside.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 425x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 425x640
>>66273280
>falling in love with women

back to r/music with you
>>
>>66273280
So bad this threads never get real posts.
mmm...
you could try with those records:
wilco - foxtrot
sparklehorse - first and 3th album
daniel johnston (dont be scared and yip jump music) try with i remember painfully or walking the cow for this EXTREME feels. daniel johnston make the more pure music about breakups/failed love, believe (and see the documentary of he if you want!)
the microphones-the glow pt2. i know, i know, le epik mu core xD! but its a compilation of really good melodies made by someone that though that found the love of his life (try the horsemen song)
car seat headrest - monomania or twin fantasy

well, i hope just get better! have a great moment and let all that out.
>>
>>66273631
you've been watching too much anime
>>
>>66273354
>>66273631
Ah nah, as much as I don't want to believe her I do. In a way it kind of makes sense, plus the sister's happily married and so I doubt she's lying.
>>66273431
>>66275340
>>66276364
>>66276484
>>66276520
>>66276669
Thanks for the recs/advice guys
>>
>>66273280
pic highly related to depression
>>
>>66277019
you should try War - Brodermordet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxGiyPEFGjQ
>>
File: homepage_large.c476ec8f.jpg (45 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.c476ec8f.jpg
45 KB, 319x319
Literally this. Every other answer is wrong
>>
>>66277058
Thank you for showing me this
>>66277094
This album has gotten me thru a lot of bad times and will continue to do so
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf2mHBEG6nk

listen to this thousand times.
>>
>>66273280
listen to joanna newsom, it's great music for beta males
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.