[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More Aphex Twin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Q3Yp2O3f.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Q3Yp2O3f.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
I have listened to the first SAW, Richard D. James Album, Come to Daddy EP. I loved Richard D James and the first SAW the most. Where do I go next with his discography?
>>
This is his best album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5AiRVqfqk
>>
drukqs and syro
>>
>>66270722
How about using google, rateyourmusic or last.fm?
Jeez people, there is a wiki sticking just above you, have you ever been to it? We won't serve you an anwser just under your nose. The more you do on your own the more you learn.
>>
Maybe you should listen to SAW2 but it's very different than most of his other work. It's entirely ambient but imo it's great.

Regardless, you should listen to Drukqs. It's one of his most varied and rewarding albums.
>>
the analord serie
>>
>>66270722
listen to I Care Because You Do next
>>
>>66270722
literally anywhere
>>
Cheetah EP
>>
Can someone post a 320kbps mp3 download for Cheetah? There're none in the archive and the Soulseek ones all have incorrect track lengths aside from one with a huge queue.
>>
>>66270722
Although it's a single, definitely find time to listen to Windowlicker.
>>
>>66270722
>I loved Richard D James
Hangable Auto Bulb, Windowlicker, Rushup Edge, Syro
>and the first SAW
Surfing on Sine Waves, On EP, Caustic Window LP
>>
>>66270760
This if you like AFX for his wonkier compositions.

>>66272388
This if you want thinking music or something to fall asleep to.

>>66273444
>>66273648
These guys know what's up.

http://youtu.be/jxVO0ptVYVQ
>>
File: analordtracklist.png (125 KB, 632x824) Image search: [Google]
analordtracklist.png
125 KB, 632x824
how do you guys think analord would've been received if it was released as one massive album rather than as a bunch of eps?
>>
>>66273433

https://mega.nz/#F!xA9FSYIK!CiczBftisObOQhLOilTaZA

flacs here bro
>>
Analord is his best material.
>>
>>66275305
thank you!!!
>>
>>66272855
literally his best album
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.