[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of a hero would this guy be to /mu/ if he killed himself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 1250x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 1250x833
How much of a hero would this guy be to /mu/ if he killed himself after Pinkerton?
>>
>>66269663
Less than he is now because he'd be enshrined in the pop culture and /mu/ would have the kneejerk reaction of hating his guts because their "normie" friends worship him.
>>
>>66269663
If he committed suicide and Cobain went on to make incredibly underwhelming music, Rivers would have been the biggest artist of the last thirty years.
>>
>>66271530
There's a theory that Cobain and Cuomo are the same person.

According to the theory, Cobain faked his death to become Cuomo so he could make pop music without guilt.
>>
>>66271684
Weird. They do look exactly alike.
>>
>>66269663
He'd be Kurt Cobain, no doubt. You die a hero or live long enough to become the villain, that's music.
>>
>>66271684
>There are a lot of 'coincidences' For me the clincher is the facial overlay (esp. the ears) and the guitar tone.

>Weezer played entire gigs of more obscure Nirvana covers. They were called Goat Punishment. Guitar tones are like fingerprints.

>Weezer played with Foo Fighters on the Foozer tour.

>Rivers was tapped to play in a reformed Nirvana at Coachella festival, reputedly the rehearsals were great.. mabye too great?

>Rivers keeps a formula book of Cobain's songs, deconstructs them and seems obsessed with them.

>They share a biographer.

>Weezer was signed to Geffen and produced by Ric Ocasek for their debut album, that's unheard of. Who's cock did he suck? Keanu Reeves?

>There are multiple stories given as the origin of Rivers name.

>Weezer tour dates and studio sessions do not conflict with any Nirvana tour dates (which was falling apart by then)

>Kurts money is being spent after his death. Courtney hires a lawyer but the lawyer refuses. Courtney sues lawyer, says they got to her. Lawyer countersues... Courtney gives up and says it's not her money. Then she gives up custody of the daughter to Kurt's mom.

>No autopsy photos of Kurt. No convincing death scene. Kurt expressed desire to get out. He faked his death. Easy.

>Rivers is a born again christian.
>>
>>66273238
also geffen is the same label that had Nevermind
>>
>>66273238
>Rivers is a born again christian.

I thought was a Buddhist with a Japanese wife and half-Japanese kids?
>>
>>66273391
Hindu I believe.
>>
File: 1457153132462.jpg (51 KB, 744x426) Image search: [Google]
1457153132462.jpg
51 KB, 744x426
>>66271707
Hmm...
>>
>>66271684
I heard he wrote an algorithm to making perfect songs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.