[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is this board's users such losers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: averagemudrone.jpg (858 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
averagemudrone.jpg
858 KB, 1500x1500
why is this board's users such losers?
>>
go to bed TWIABP
>>
better a loser than a proud cuck like every member of that band
>>
happy birthday thom
>>
because this board is populated entirely by disgusting 16-22 year old NEETs who feel alienated from society, clinging to the slight sense of smug superiority they can extract from "patrician music tastes"

the very moment one gets their life together in some way, they stop wasting their life in this hellhole
>>
>>66266435
Thom's pretty cute desu
>>
Why are anglos so ugly?
>>
>>66266493
>the very moment one gets their life together in some way, they stop wasting their life in this hellhole
not true
i got my shit together
i just come here to shitpost and make people agnry
lol
>>
>>66266493
Yep, i only check in for album chart threads
>>
wow im really proud of u for saving a pic of a teenage boy on ur desktop u sure showed him

btw, happy birthday thom
>>
File: image.png (12 KB, 642x526) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12 KB, 642x526
>>66266493
>>
File: me irl.gif (3 MB, 164x267) Image search: [Google]
me irl.gif
3 MB, 164x267
>>66266493
Yep.

This board acts ironically stupid and childish so much you forget that they're actually stupid and childish.

They're people that don't have any redeeming qualities and can't feel good about themselves in any legitimate way so they do it by feeling superior to others, which is to say making ambiguous sarcastic quips.

People on /mu/ are neckbeards that are too dumb to appreciate what that means. I'd say they're pseudo-intellects but a pseudo-intellect is just interested in looking smart over actually being smart, really they're just pseudo-everything. Everything to them is just a way of projecting their egos.

t. a female that thinks this board is filled with insufferable losers that has a vagina as dry as the mojave whenever one of you starts talking
>>
>>66266789
london
>>
op here i dont think many ppl on this board sincerely feel superior to others for their taste in music

just noticed whenever you see edgelords on twitter/lastfm/rym whatever they always have the most basic /mu/ taste - as per the op pic
>>
>shit band name
shit taste thom
>>
>>66266435
WEW , Winchesters about 20-30 mins away from me
>>
>>66266435
To think I used to live in the same City as this angsty dweeb

Not remarkable I know just never seen Winchester mentioned here
>>
>>66266939
please tell me you live in Blazingstoke or Eastleigh or some shit ole like that
>>
>>66267076
Near Eastleigh, I live in Southampton mate
>>
>>66267109
>Winchester
>>66267076
>>66266988
>>66266939
>>66266906
We take Pete's car, we drive over to Mum's, we go in, take care of Philip - "I'm so sorry, Philip" - then we grab Mum, we go over to Liz's place, hole up, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over.
>>
>>66267109
Bournemouth here
>>
>>66267109
cool I went to some Tolkien themed club there once and drank the whole Fellowship of the Ring represented as brightly coloured vodka or tequila whilst watching my friends shitty indie band
>>
>>66266435
>insulting TWIABP when he listens to Kendrick
The irony is thick
>>
>>66266789
>mu is all one person

you're here too but I guess you're the only one who doesn't fall into your own categories right?
>>
>>66267210
I was looking through his twitter he's arrogant about his taste and acts as if music is objective, he'll probably grow out of it though

>>66267192
Ahh the hobbit yeah, i've never actually been there before desu but my brother goes there a fair bit, tends to only be local bands who seem to play there. Joiners/Lennons are probably the best venues we have

>Richard Ashcroft played with Verve at the Joiners in 1992, and in a NME interview he said their Southampton gig was: "...one of the greatest gigs that I've ever played in my life because we were ... incredible."
>>
>>66266512
he's pretty qt desu
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.