[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You like Radiohead? Their early work was a little too grunge-esque
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: b8man.png (301 KB, 460x700) Image search: [Google]
b8man.png
301 KB, 460x700
You like Radiohead? Their early work was a little too grunge-esque for my taste. But when The Bends came out in '95, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a distinctive sound, and Thom Yorke's songwriting is introspective and personal, giving the songs a big boost. They've been compared to U2, but I think Yorke's lyrics are much more meaningful and have much more depth. In '97, they released this; OK Computer, their most influential album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Paranoid Android". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about modern life's issues. It's also a personal statement about the lead singer himself.
>>
>>66265641
what was the point of this
>>
>>66265683
What's the point of anything?
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 1080x1080
A little esoteric for /mu/, but I appreciated this post, OP. Good job
>>
>>66265641
HEY PAUL!
>>
>>66265683
It was just a post-ironic way of calling dubs and failing.
>>
The sentence that uses "much more" derailed it for me. Nevertheless, I still kekd.
>>
>>66265641
Hey Halbersham

Why are there copies of the style section everywhere
>>
File: 1425705923016.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1425705923016.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
Hello, operator? Put me through to doubles. Thank you.
>>
>>66265744
>Radiohead
>too esoteric for /mu/
>>
>>66265641
Is that a raincoat?
>>
>>66265899
Checked
>>66265641
You probably should've used one of those dubs scripts they talk about, but good post.
>>
>>66265641
well done OP. I'd give you an upvote, but alas...
>>
>>66265744
>>66265899
>>66266477
A man falls in love with dubs.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the dubs' post number. Never minding the strange board, he immediately checks 'em, and is overjoyed to find out that they have checked his dubs as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s checking to the dubs, they only look at him with trips. After some investigation, he finds out that the dubs he checked is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, they doesn’t exist on this board at all. It is the trips' alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s other board self, who too is blissfully unaware of their checking.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private gets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other posts. While the two chase their respective checked ones, QUADS ensues as they begin to tripcode with each other instead and question the NATURE of GETS.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.