[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Chelsea Wolfe song?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 647x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 647x430
Favorite Chelsea Wolfe song?
>>
Widow
>>
Tracks (Tall Bodies)
>>
Pale on Pale or Mer
>>
>Chelsea Wolfe

get outta here with this tumblrgoth shit
all her songs sound identical to each other
>>
>>66260748
So like all goth music.
>>
>>66260791
damn, you're not exactly wrong
>>
Moses/Movie Screen/Flatlands
>>
Halfsleeper
>>
>>66261585
This.

Halfsleeper, Gold, or Flatlands.
>>
Flame or Cousins of the Antichrist.
>>
>>66259968
grime and glow version of moses
>>
>>66259968
The not edgy one
>>
>>66259968
Bring me to life
>>
>>66259968
It becomes very difficult to take musicians seriously when they do photoshoots such as this one.
Like when you think about all the work behind that photo, the technical work, the location-finding, her having to do all that makeup and her hair and put on that dress and strike some "alluring" or "mysterious" pose like that or whatever, it all becomes very ridiculous and contrived IMO.
>>
File: 050f.jpg (321 KB, 1593x1429) Image search: [Google]
050f.jpg
321 KB, 1593x1429
>>66263370
original joke anon
>>
>>66263469
What a bizarre thing to say. You realize you could make that argument about film or TV too, right?
>>
>>66263469
you know almost every band/artist does that right?
>>
Movie Screen I think
>>
dragged out
>>
>>66263722
Movie Screen is such a great song.
>>
I actually liked Simple Death the best from her last album.
>>
Wake Me Up Inside (I Can't Wake Up)
>>
all gr8 picks itt
Would you all agree that abyss was overall weaker than the previous three?

>>66263469
i think you're overestimating "all the work behind that photo". she has photographer friends and she obviously likes to get dressed/made up. what exactly are you finding ridiculous?
>>
Definitely Hypnos. So hypnotic (haha)
>>
>>66259968
the one where my dick is slapping against her feet
>>
half sleeper off the top of my head but her performance of movie screen at amoeba was god damn inject opiates into my hemorrhoids while we 69
>>
>>66259968
shame bout the looks
>>
>>66264586
>>66264638
Please don't say lewd things about Chelsea.
>>
>>66265054
> expressing the vibrant pleasure her music brings to me
>>
>>66259968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CInxdFY-mwc
>>
>>66265256
You wouldn't say those things to her face.

Oh who am I kidding, this is /mu/, you probably would...
>>
>>66265531
t. beta
>>
>>66265531

Honestly I mean if we were just having a drink somewhere with some buds I would, I do it now and it's just a good time chilling anyway
>>
>>66265313

I'm digging this a lot, I wish she still made some stuff with the California country/grass sound
>>
L'Amour Detruit
>>
>>66265584
>if you don't sexually harass women you're a beta.

I think we're done here.
>>
When I met her after a show I accidentally elbowed her boob and I wanted to run away and die in a hole.
>>
>>66265692
You know you could have just apologized.

I'm pretty sure she'd be able to tell whether or not it would be on purpose.
>>
>>66265939
Yeah, I did apologize (Just an offhand, "oh, sorry"). I'm not that autistic, don't worry. We talked for a bit, I got a photo with her, and I went on my merry way.

She's a very kind and gracious person, by the way. She also doesn't looks off into space when she's talking to you, which is interesting because I do the same thing.
>>
>>66259968
why is she exposing her body like that, shes an artist
>>
>>66266110
Butchered that last sentence, she only looks at you when your talking, she'll start looking at the floor or something when she responds to you.
>>
>>66259968
more please
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 736x490
>>66266191
More pictures?
>>
sunstorm
>>
>>66266110
That's what I expected, like an "oh shit" awkward moment.

She's really shy, like really, really shy. Though sometimes she warms up to people. She was really sweet when I saw her on her tour.
>>
>tfw you're actually wearing one of her band shirts right now while reading this thread.
>>
>>66266825
holy shit your room must stink like your sweaty ass
>>
>>66266845
But I'm not in my room anon, I'm outside.
>>
>>66266825
Holy shit, me too. I'm getting ready to head out to Summerfest.
>>
>>66266243
yes thank u
>>
>>66266387
Yeah, I was surprised at how shy she was. Like, so shy that that's the first thing you notice.

She was very poetic and charismatic when I was talking with her though. Definitely a unique personality.
>>
>>66267931
I had trouble saying anything to her because I know how shy she is.

She does have a lot of confidence in herself despite all of that.
>>
>>66266387
>>66267931

She apparently had really bad stage fright when starting out so it doesn't surprise me to hear she's very shy in social interactions
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.