[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't white people into Soul,R&B? Also is this the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Motown.jpg (467 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Motown.jpg
467 KB, 1500x1500
Why can't white people into Soul,R&B? Also is this the best soul album of all time?
>>
Songs in the Key of Life
Whats going on
Innervisions
Curtis
I Need you

super well known - but all great
>>
white folk cant dance
>>
>>66257140
I bet you any money that half the people who listen to popular RnB albums are white
>>
>>66257140
I have listened to this album at least 6 times and it just completely bores me. The singles are ok though.
>>
File: LTMP.jpg (142 KB, 1226x1226) Image search: [Google]
LTMP.jpg
142 KB, 1226x1226
I'm half white if that counts
>>
>"can't into"
back to r/polandball for you

but fr, as a white male I find it awkward to listen to
>>
File: 1454463232067.jpg (472 KB, 1560x1560) Image search: [Google]
1454463232067.jpg
472 KB, 1560x1560
>>66257922
>it just completely bores me.
>>
>>66257140
>listening to nigger music

White people have more intellectually and spiritually stimulating things to do, like creating literally all of modern civilization, literature and philosophy
>>
>has never listened to young Americans
>>
>>66257140
I'm white and I like soul and r&b.
If you mean in terms of musicians, I mean there are white people who make good soul/r&b music too but like jazz, it's traditionally made by black people so the majority of the greats were black. A lot of white people who went into those genres were people like Justin Timberlake or Adele who are more seen as pop artists like Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin were for jazz.
>>
>>66257885
that's consumerism for you
>>
>>66258587
>posted from my mom's basement
>>
>>66258587
i really cant take these posts seriously, its even worse if he's trying to bait
>>
What's going on is a great song except for the terrible lyrics. Infact, they are so shit, it renders the whole song useless for me.
Should have made the thread about instrumental beats
>>
>>66258924
whats wrong with the lyrics man
>>
File: 1467426800952.jpg (45 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1467426800952.jpg
45 KB, 500x499
>White People Can't get into Soul
Then explain this album.
>>
Lol more white people listen to this than black people what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>66257140
I prefer I Want You
>>
>>66258035
Why do black chicks work so hard on their "unimpressed" faces
>>
>>66260208
maybe they're just unimpressed
>>
>>66260215
No one works harder to communicate it though
>>
because guilty feet ain't got no rhythm
>>
>>66257140
>why can't white people into soul
>posts the go-to white person soul album
>>
>>66260208
Because they have nothing to offer society other than their resentment and envy

They deal with this by going out of their way to tell everybody that they don't care, which is of course the behavior of somebody who cares very much indeed
>>
>>66257140

Why cant black people into Soul, R&B? All the black people I know listen to top 40 garbage
>>
What are the best Keith sweat songs? I only love make it last so far I need more like him
>>
>>66261993
>>66258587
Black girls are hot as fuck unlike flat ass white bitches with that are stupid as fuck and has basic ass personality. Bet your girl or wife gonna fuck niggas when she with you cuz she know your white dick is tiny as fuck lol what you got 4 inches? 4.5? Fucking clown girls will laugh at you
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.