[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss the Doors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: TheDoorsTheDoorsalbumcover.jpg (24 KB, 294x295) Image search: [Google]
TheDoorsTheDoorsalbumcover.jpg
24 KB, 294x295
Discuss the Doors
>>
imho they're one of the best rock bands ever. Not overrated at all. S/T is one of the greatest albums of the whole history of music.
>>
imho they're one of the worst rock bands ever. So overrated. S/T is one of the crappest albums of the whole history of music.
>>
Are they worth a listen? I like Cars Hiss By My Window, Light My Fire and The End, but I really haven't tried to get into their music.
>>
They're first album is great
>>
File: two-boys-fighting-on-white.jpg (52 KB, 1000x793) Image search: [Google]
two-boys-fighting-on-white.jpg
52 KB, 1000x793
>>66255122
>>66255141

IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN
>>
>>66255187
literally everything is worth a listen.

Worth 2, though? hmm
>>
>>66255187
Of course they're worth a listen.
>>
>>66255222
the la's lee mavers
>>
>>66255187
well fucking obviously
they're canonized for a reason, they were really good
>>
Top 5 Doors songs lets go

>LA Woman
>Peace Frog
>Touch Me
>The End
>Ghost Song
>>
>>66255253
>>66255241
>>66255222
what order do I the doors? halp pls
>>
>>66255271
With their first album like you would with any other artist
>>
>>66255271
Just listen to their debut. If you don't like it, you're unlikely to like their other stuff. Personal favourite is probably LA Woman.
>>
>>66255282
fkin banger m8
>>
they're one of those bands where I understand why so many people dislike them, they are admittedly hugely overrated and canonised but still put out some really enjoyable records imo, strange days is my favourite of theirs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.