[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About loving Ariana Grande and Schoenberg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Is it normal to switch easily between Schoenberg and Ariana Grande without any problem ?
I really dig her stuff but also atonal and sprechgesang music. Kinda strange
>>
>>66253817
u wish u were strange
>>
>>66253817
It's all just music, like what you like. Why would it be wrong for someone to like different types of music? They fulfill different needs.

Also Dangerous Woman is unironically my favourite album of the year so far, I'm honestly really happy with the direction she's going in, almost every song on there is really good
>>
No, please see a doctor. These are the first signs of terminal (if left untreated) autism.
>>
I know which I'd rather berry my dick in
>>
>>66253872
"Let me love u" is probably my fav from this album
>>
File: Schoenberg-Arnold-02[1].jpg (12 KB, 378x485) Image search: [Google]
Schoenberg-Arnold-02[1].jpg
12 KB, 378x485
>>66253890
Yeah he was pretty sexy

>>66253918
That's a good one for sure. I love Thinking Bout You, perfect closer IMO
>>
>>66253890
topkek
>>
youll be fine
>>
it means youre being brainwashed
grande is mkultra illuminati
>>
>>66253817
>Is it normal to switch easily between Schoenberg and Ariana Grande without any problem ?
No

Stop thinking you're special

You're not

You're generic as fuck

Tons of people like both

Stop pretending it makes you "superior" or "open-minded", it's completely normal, and making threads like this just make you sound like an asshat.
>>
>>66255016
and a half of a reptilian, look at her hands !
>>
>>66253817
thats pretty basic dude. I know plenty of classically trained artist who only listen to shitty top 40 when they aren't playing
>>
File: wew.jpg (51 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
51 KB, 480x720
>>66253817

You're definitely not alone like >>66255184 and >>66255202 pointed out.

It feels pretentious to type this out, but I'll still say it. The reality is that, yes, a considerable amount of /mu/tants here are "special" in a sense when it comes to our music taste (compared to the majority of people out there). Don't get me wrong though. I'm not saying that at all justifies a sense of superiority or elitism. It's just music taste after all. :^)

>>66253872
Dangerous Woman is one of my favorite albums of the year also.

>>66253918
"Let Me Love You" is a good track save for Lil Wayne's garbage verse, which at least makes me laugh though.

>>66253987
I love the more atmospheric production behind "Know Better / Forever Boy" and "Thinking Bout You". It ends the album with a perfect one-two punch. That's why I prefer the deluxe edition especially since all the bonus tracks are great.
>>
>>66253849
Clearly this.

Fucking OP.

U wish u were strange
>>
>>66255719
Is that a lifting belt.
>>
>>66255184
Man where did i say i'm special. i'm not and aware of that
don't be that stupid

It is just a matter of globalisation. like we're openminded and dunno why i like this kind of stuff and especially because i've been trained in classical music.
So it was just for fun, not a kind of "superior" feel

'im normal af
>>
>>66255964
dunny why you don't like pop music?
Are you dumb?
it's not strange at all m8. 95% of the people do this
the people who helped her write the song listen to classical music. like gosh
>>
>>66255987
Yeah !!! And it is why i love that stuff. And why I love that much A.G Cook !
>>
>>66255987
I love pop music and especially Ariana Grande, Jack U ... It is well crafted
>>
>>66255719
Yeah for sure, I consider the deluxe / North American edition to be the definitive version. Sometimes, Touch It and Know Better are all great songs that really flesh the album out, it wouldn't feel complete without them. The slightly darker more atmospheric stuff on the album is great, seems like she and her producers took a page out of The Weeknd's book, you can definitely feel the influence Love Me Harder had on the direction of this album I think.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.