[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never have a qt 3.14 gf to sing vocals over your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Lauren-ChvrchesLandscape[1].jpg (52 KB, 646x485) Image search: [Google]
Lauren-ChvrchesLandscape[1].jpg
52 KB, 646x485
>you will never have a qt 3.14 gf to sing vocals over your synthpop instrumentals

Why even fucking exist?
>>
brandon it's almost 5am. go to sleep.
>>
>>66253571
bruh I don't even like Chvrches
>>
Life is a fucking chore.
>>
>>66253561
cus eventually you'd get tired of her and then either you or her would have to leave the band. you wouldn't like any of your songs you wrote together anymore
You'd have to find a new vocalist when its already hard to find just one good one.
and stuff like that
>>
>>66253561
Is this like the pop music version of "you will never have a qt violinist to play your violin concerti"?
>>
I'm sorry my good young lad, I have nearly 0 wews for you.
>>
She has crazy eyes and she's not a proper musician
>>
>>66254996
they're brown and black and soulless at times like a doll. it's weird.
>>
>>66253561
>Why even fucking exist?
Art
>>
>>66253561
she is fucking cute
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.