[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just about everyone except this idiot has reviewed Wildflower.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: fantano.jpg (206 KB, 2048x1389) Image search: [Google]
fantano.jpg
206 KB, 2048x1389
Just about everyone except this idiot has reviewed Wildflower.

What's taking him so long?
>>
He'd rather review some shitty underground memerap hip hop mixtape
>>
He's at a black lives matter rally right now.
>>
Do you actually give a shit?

If so, WHY
>>
Making meme reviews and shamelessly pandering to his underage audience
>>
The more important question is why are you waiting for his review at all? Why do you care about reviews anyway? Are you unable to form your own opinions?
>>
>>66252919
Because my opinion on the album depends on his review.
>>
>>66252919
>>66252933
Because I want to see what his opinion is. I've already formed mine, and it's a 10/10.
>>
>>66252941
>I want to see what some idiots opinion is
ok
>>
>>66252968
Why are you on this board?
>>
>>66252987
To see Fantano threads on the first page, of course.
>>
i dont think e would review an album that is that shitty
>>
It'll be an strong to decent 8 so who cares
>>
strong 6 to light 7. screencap this motherfucker
>>
decent to strong 8

cap this
>>
>>66253042
>>66253062
People aren't actually this stupid to invest this much giving a shit into what this one exceptionally stupid motherfucker has to say

Right?
>>
>>66252901
I still don't get why he has an issue reviewing Elseq 1-5 because of its length; Kamasi Washington's The Epic was only an hour shorter in length and he approached it fine
>>
>>66253105
he knows it's a review that won't generate that many views so he's just lazily pushing it aside
>>
>>66253096
Yea they gave enough of a shit to write a sentence to a bunch of japanese manga fetishits
>>
>>66253096
Y-yeah, who even cares haha. Definitely not me and the majority of moo
>>
This is all one giant running joke

If our culture has really declined where so many people care so much about what this dumbass, shit-tier Tim & Eric cast member wannabe has to say about literally anything, we are fucking screwed.
>>
>>66253116
Yeah.

That's still FAR too much giving a shit.
>>
Guys don't be rude to Anthony, he could be in this thread at this very moment.
>>
File: 1467446423983.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1467446423983.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
>>66253186
I don't think normies browse /mu/
>>
>>66253213
Yeah, because Anthony goddamn Fantano is anything BUT the prototypical /mu/ poster.
>>
The longer he waits to put out a highly-anticipated review the more hype builds and the more people check into his channel to see if it's up yet and potentially watch some of his other videos
>>
>>66252901
He gained weight?
>>
File: AHHH FRANKIE SINATRA.jpg (324 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
AHHH FRANKIE SINATRA.jpg
324 KB, 600x750
>>66252901
>He probably can't fathom how incredible it is! Getting ready to blow Pitchfork and NME the heck out! Hahaha...eh...egh... oh god.
>>
>>66254075
I'm fucking sick of this electro-swing meme. You guys are ruining the new album for the millions of people who enjoyed it and I hope you get what you deserve. You just hate other people having fun so you have to compare such a masterpiece with fucking electro-swing, an irrelevant genre for fucking wazzocks. Just enjoy the music senpai
>>
>>66252901
Just you wait, faggots. Pitchfork gave it a pity-BNM of a pithy 8.5, NME and Marcel panned it and blew you the fuck out, and Fantano will utterly fucking destroy it. Mark my words.
>>
>>66252917
Jesus, hasn't he killed enough already?
>>
>>66252936
This
>>
>>66254087
I'm fucking sick of this electro-swing meme. You guys are ruining the new album for the millions of people who enjoyed it and I hope you get what you deserve. You just hate other people having fun so you have to compare such a masterpiece with fucking electro-swing, an irrelevant genre for fucking wazzocks. Just enjoy the music senpai
>>
>>66254814
>>
>>66254818
>>
>>66254830
>>
>>66254166
lmao
>>
>>66254839
>>
>>66254847
>>
>>66253230
He really is as far from your average /mu/ poster as you can get. People here are bitter 18 year olds. Fantano is an adult, on the other hand.
>>
>>66254862
>>
File: 1462346123532.jpg (36 KB, 263x265) Image search: [Google]
1462346123532.jpg
36 KB, 263x265
I haven't even listened to it yet
Should I?
>>
>>66254898
Yea, it may not be your cup of tea but it doesn't hurt to try new music
>>
>>66254898
If you like electro-swing, sure.
>>
>>66254166
kek
>>
>AHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA
>>
>>66254921
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.