[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Debussy >dies of cancer in Paris during a nazi bombing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Debussy.jpg (190 KB, 1200x1616) Image search: [Google]
Debussy.jpg
190 KB, 1200x1616
>Debussy
>dies of cancer in Paris during a nazi bombing
>tfw at the moment of his death he was probably sure that France was going to get destroyed by nazis
>no hope whatsoever

Damn, it sucks to think that such a magnificent human being had to suffer such a horrible death.
>>
>>66252239
>dies of cancer in Paris during a nazi bombing
damn, doubly dead
>>
>>66252239
too bad he wasn't aryan

just look at that small cranium
>>
>>66252239
>magnificent human being
He was okay.
>>
>>66252289
That small cranium is exactly what would've proven him to be "aryan". The nazis believed large craniums were a semitic trait

>>66252320
he's possibly the greatest composer in French history
>>
File: Claude Debussy Quote 1.jpg (70 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
Claude Debussy Quote 1.jpg
70 KB, 600x412
>>
My Granddad used to always play this on piano when I was child. Whenever I hear it, it makes me nostalgic, but then I just get sad. Debussy had such a beautiful mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjxXF7x7Lu0
>>
>>66253078
His music is very saddening at times.
>>
>>66253078
This is beautiful.
>>
can someone please gimme debussy, b0ss?
>>
>>66252239
Even the greatest people can die horribly or for no reason. I hope you weren't expecting life to be fair? You'll be sorely disappointed.
>>
File: 2432.gif (471 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
2432.gif
471 KB, 500x377
>>66253330
>>
>>66253357
what is this .gif supposed to convey?

If I had to ask you can consider it pretty ambiguous.
>>
>>66252239
nazi bombing? in 1918?
>>
>>66254337
Stupid jentle, don't you know the notsees were killing people since 200 BC, you know Hitler was the one who killed Christ? The death figure of the Notsees were >6.66x10^6*(10^6), get learned my man.
>>
>>66252239
>Debussy died of rectal cancer at his Paris home on 25 March 1918,[32] at the age of 55

quit your bullshit fag
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.