[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Are the Top 5 and why are they; GroovyTony Blank Face Ride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
What Are the Top 5 and why are they;

GroovyTony
Blank Face
Ride Out
Neva Change
By Any Means
>>
groovy tony is definitely #1
>>
>>66251162
> missing str8 ballin and black thoughts
>>
>>>/r/hiphopheads
>>
>>66252170
what is that?
>>
Groovy Tony
Eddie Kane
Ride Out
WHateva U Want
Str8 Ballin
>>
Fuck I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.

How is it overall? I loved oxymoron so much so tell me how it compares pls I'll suck your benin
>>
>>66252986
Better than oxymoron.
>>
>>66252986
oxymoron had more (& better) bangers
>>
>>66251162
>By Any Means
>By Any Means
>By Any Means
>By Any Means
>By Any Means
Puts me in a fucking hungry mood man.
>>
>>66251162

that part
ride out
dope dealer
whateva u want
groovy(single/the one without jada)

>>66252986

>0 features from black hippy members esp ab soul
>no A$ap rocky, no danny brown, no maccy miller
>meme jazz in a couple of songs

good other than a couple of songs, could have been better if he got better features(jada bombed)

H&C = Oxy > blank face
>>
File: blank face.jpg (57 KB, 638x640) Image search: [Google]
blank face.jpg
57 KB, 638x640
>>66253992
>no Q ft A$ap
it's shit
>>
>>66251162
The features on this album were so fucking bad. Especially E-40. This album would've done so much better without the god awful features.
>>
>>66251162
Groovy Tony
Ride Out
WHateva U Want
That Part
Str8 Ballin
>>
>>66255606
>>66253992
It's amazing IMO. I wasn't super hype but I was very pleasantly surprised.
>>
Keep in mind I only listened to it once all the way through last night, and I was never a big schoolboy fan before this, but this has solidified my previous position. I guess the best word I can use to describe this album is "pointless". It's never working towards some climax in theme. The lyrics rarely ever show glimpses of meaningful thought. The production does very little to hold attention.

This isn't why I listen to music.
>>
It was okay. There were songs that I really enjoyed and then there were songs that I just wanted to end. Good amount of filler it seemed like.

Also what these two said
>>66255888
>>66256018

I might have missed it on the first listen thru but I felt as though there was supposed to be this cohesive theme through out the album and I didn't get any of that.

And most of the features were fucking cringy to say the least.
>>
anyone have a mega link? I couldnt find one on the archive
>>
>>66256097
>>66256018
I watched 2 interviews and he said there's supposed to be some grand theme, that also ties into his Short film
>>
>>66256346
seconding this
>>
>>66256797
Youre that same guy from last night. Fuck you man his voice is great..

Would you rather have some autotuned drenched halfwit R&B artist on this thing
>>
In no particular order:
TorcH
By Any Means
Tookie Knows II
Ride Out
Groovy Tony
>>
>>66252145
>str8
is that a Flashing Lights sample or is it just me
>>
>>66251162
TorcH
Groovy Tony
By Any Means
Str8 Ballin
Tookie Knows II
>>
by any means isnt that good
>>
How are so many people picking Whatever You Want, that song is the only bad one
>>
>>66257185
I didn't think it was that special either, idek famlam
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.