[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think of him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: fantano.jpg (116 KB, 640x438) Image search: [Google]
fantano.jpg
116 KB, 640x438
what does /mu/ think of him?
>>
I think he's occasionally pretty funny and I agree with a good chunk of his opinions as far as what's good, usually for different reasons though.
>>
he the best
>>
I think he'd probably turn your ass into grass and put it in a vegan milkshake after he read this stupid post
>>
>>66249402
he is a queer
>>
>>66249402
I never say this kind of shit, but actual human equivalent of an internet meme.
That being said, he's entertaining and occasionally funny.
>>
>>66249402
>>66249425
>>66249443
>>66249450
>>66249462
>>66249482
hey anthony
>>
>>66249402
literally who
>>
>>66249402
i like his videos, but i dont watch him as much as i used to
>>
>>66249402
/mu/ says they hate him, but they secretly love him.
>>
>>66250742
hey cal
>>
>>66251062
hey buddy
>>
It's okay. There are funny things being said and perhaps he is the friend you wish you had. I think I'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>66249402
Seems like a real nice guy.

Has pretty good taste while he can be quite pretentious at times.

Disagree quite often.

Still watch for tips on albums.

Has a very punchable face.
>>
>>66249402

I feel like I have subclinical adhd when I realize how many followers he has because I do not have the patience to sit through a whole damn video review, especially when they get to the longer end. No transcripts?? Why??
>>
>>66250793
He is the internets busiest music nerd
>>
>>66251236
I thoroughly agree with all of this

Except for the punchable part. He's too nice a fellow for me to say his face is punchable.
>>
File: image.jpg (879 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
879 KB, 3264x2448
It makes me sad that I'm not cool enough to be a YouTube superstar I bet people see him and they are like your YouTube videos are so awesome how do you continue you to keep putting out such quality material? He probably just shrugs and in his own way puts fans at ease when they are too nervous to ask for an autograph, a turn of kindness that remains with them for a lifetime. That smile and wit, the words he speaks... It makes me feel empty in my envy.
>>
okay taste, decent sense of humor, absolutely fails as a music critic on every level. At best his attempts to actually analyze or deconstruct anything he is reviewing are minimal. His videos mostly consist of a description of what the album sounded like, and then him saying "I didn't like it."
>>
>check him out every few months

>think he's not internally consisent, hecker 9 then 5, michael cera 5, lol wut

>needs a thesaurus

>oh well, hes making weird music more popular, ok, gj, whatever

he's fine, i just prefer to hear about music from people i talk to, live venues, or rym
>>
File: CTkCf4XUsAAW1lV.jpg (30 KB, 600x675) Image search: [Google]
CTkCf4XUsAAW1lV.jpg
30 KB, 600x675
he has more subs than mde
unacceptable
>>
>>66251438
all of this.

he did a review of an album a while back where he completely missed the point of the album being a transgender dysphoria memoir
>>
>>66252368
what album is it?
>>
>>66252368
this

what he said about Frankie M was just plain retarded

>it's about... some individual trying to reach a higher plane of existence with drugs.. something about butterflies.. uh

no anthony it's obviously about a family member/friend of the band thats struggling with addiction
>>
He is the godfather
>>
>>66251199
I feel this might be a cry for help. I'm sorry I'm the one replying, my energy is spent keeping myself and two other people from suicide. All I can say is don't do it. There are friends out there for you.
>>
File: RESISTCAPITALISMBABYY.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
RESISTCAPITALISMBABYY.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>66249402
His teeth are pretty nice
>>
>fishing for compliments just so he can sleep

fucking kill yourself you bald headed meme fuck
>>
meme review is the best that has happened to youtube
>>
Seriously why the mods don't ban these threads. There is no point in giving this guy more publicity.
Everytime I come to /mu/ I see this guys photo.
>>
>>66254237
Best teeth in the game
>>
>>66254306
>I don't like this guy, therefore he should be banned
I don't like Scariffi but I'm not gonna call for threads about him to be banned.
>>
>>66254398
I dont know Scariffi is and I dont care, same with this guy who I only once was clickbaited to one of his shitty videos. He/you are nothing but a worthless critic, not a real musician. Go fuck yourself you spammer piece of shit.
>>
>>66254430
so mad
>>
>>66254430
If you don't care about him, why did you even click on this thread?

Also, in what why am I a spammer? I rarely post about him and barely watch his videos.
>>
>>66254430
You ought to attend some anger management courses.
>>
File: images (68).jpg (7 KB, 583x252) Image search: [Google]
images (68).jpg
7 KB, 583x252
>>66254430
Did you run off your prescribed pills? Why are you so upset?
>>
He genuinely seems like such a nice guy. I'd love to chill with him and ngl I'd date him. I don't really care about his music opinions but I enjoy watching his vids. Just seems like a really kind person. Also I think he's qt and the vegan thing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAQbULm23q0
>>
Music criticism is for babies who haven't formed their own outlook on the world.
I can check what's trendy watching him though
>>
>>66251352
kill yourself plz
>>
File: the best teeth in the game.png (162 KB, 372x281) Image search: [Google]
the best teeth in the game.png
162 KB, 372x281
>>66249402
As much /mu/ love to say they hate him, there is no other reviewer closer to their taste and sense of humor.the other reviewers are either sellouts,hispters or tries too hard to be funny. he's in the right spot and his opinion works for the most part.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 1280x960
>>66252306
>implying MDE isn't utter trash
>>
p fat for a vegan
>>
>>66254939
"I watch it ironically" is the worst kind of sniveling self-delusion.
>>
>>66254430
B U T T M A D
U
T
T
M
A
D
>>
His videos are comfy as fuck.
>>
>>66256760
h-he's not fat he's swole :(
>>
File: solid7.jpg (42 KB, 721x493) Image search: [Google]
solid7.jpg
42 KB, 721x493
I'll just leave this here.
>>
I liked his earlier stuff better. It felt more cozy, now it feels more like a typical YouTube channel.
>>
>>66257241
>he thicc
>>
>I started watching around the time he started showing his record collection
>seemed like a chill dude that just wanted to share his opinion.
>Met him a few months later, seemed annoyed that I was talking to him, asked for a picture and he just said "make it quick" and went back to not giving a shit.
>See him later at a show he curated, just chills with the artists,
>when a normal guy tries to talk to him he just nods annoyingly at every thing he says and goes back to sucking off Milo
>New reviews are all "I don't get it, it's so trash, this artist doesn't understand emotion like I do. Your opinion is wrong, you know that's just my opinion right?"
Internet fame got to him
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.