[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /mu/ an intellectual board for music discussions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1448915444128.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1448915444128.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
Is /mu/ an intellectual board for music discussions?
>>
>>66248311
no, but i wish it was
>>
>>66248311
pseudo-intellectual maybe
>>
>>66248311
not at all but have you heard the new avalanches
>>
>intellectual board for . . . discussion
>4chan

are you retarded?
>>
>>66248858
>you can't have a discussion on 4chan
Explain yourself
>>
>>66249097
and why should he do that faggot, go kill yourself captain autism

check these doubles (le pointing man meme)

I don't like the new avalanches record and the old one is overrated too
>>
how the hell did they determine this
>>
>>66248324
THIS, /sci/ is where people who know me would think I'd browse, but they'reall just fucking plebs over there.
>>
yes obviously

next question
>>
/v/ was /b/ 2.0

/x/ was /b/ 3.0

/r9k/ was /b/ 4.0

/tv/ was /b/ 5.0

/pol/ was /b/ 6.0

/mu/ is /b/ 7.0
>>
>>66249810
My guess is that /lit/ is next.
>>
>>66249663
they didn't, that chart is most certainly bait

alternatively, somebody actually did convince a good sample of each board to take an online IQ test. either way, it's still pretty bogus
>>
>>66249902
>online IQ test

lmfao

>determine the basic pattern in these shapes
>wow ur a genius 180 IQ probably go cure cancer please
>>
>>66249942
t.failed the online IQ test
>>
>>66249097
You can, it's just exceedingly hard to have a *good* discussion depending on what board you're on. Generally, the threads were people talk about creating music (/prod/, /comp/, etc.) are good for discussion, but then you have the many thousands of meme threads, "x is best/worst", "only faggots listen to x", and other shit that is completely devoid of content.

I will say that the more niche boards on 4chan actually have really good communities; that's probably related to the size of the active community
>>
>>66248311
That graph is funny. Guy has clearly never used sci or lit for extended periods. I think a boards size plays a large role primarily. Larger, faster communites favour shit posting over discussion. For what reason I can't quite deduce. Maybe the permanency (relatively speaking) of the slower boards means people don't vie for attention quite as much.
>>
>>66250002
fuck you it doens't meant anything
>>
i would imagine the people who are discussing autechre's elseq and know what they're talking about are quite intelligent
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.