[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't they tour?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Boc060613.jpg (137 KB, 685x686) Image search: [Google]
Boc060613.jpg
137 KB, 685x686
why don't they tour?
>>
>>66247235
Why would they? So we can watch them press play and then stand awkwardly in the shadows as far back on stage as they can possibly get?
>>
File: 06F.jpg (26 KB, 362x332) Image search: [Google]
06F.jpg
26 KB, 362x332
i would pay good money to see them live
>>
Their last live act was in 2002. Something happened that day.
>>
>>66247312
9/11
>>
>>66247291
(You)
>>
>>66247235
music is on maternity leave
>>
>>66247291
fuck off rockist
>>
>>66247420
>>66247445
Why are you both hostile about this? It's well known that the brothers of BoC are intensely private individuals with no desire for spotlight, so it's not a stretch to assume that they're not gonna be front and center under spotlights, and I have no idea how you expect them to recreate BoC tunes live outside of maybe DJ-esque splicing of the stem tracks that make up the songs on record. Their songs are just too dense with material that's just too processed for them to recreate the songs live in any way that justifies the live format.
>>
>>66247759
it's feasible. honestly i liked some of their tracks more performed live - like how the main melody is more pronounced and "thick" here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1qKLKRRIoU
>>
>>66247873
Well I stand corrected.
>>
>>66247312
2001 actually
>>
>>66247900
well i still think you were correct with your first point. it's most likely a privacy thing, plus they have kids/families now - i just don't think they have much desire to tour atm.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.