[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any chance they release a version of this album with the rap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: The-Avalanches-Wildflower.jpg (312 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
The-Avalanches-Wildflower.jpg
312 KB, 1200x1200
Any chance they release a version of this album with the rap removed? I'm not 15 years old.
>>
le
>>
>i'm not 15! i'm 16!
>>
>Heh "rap", I am far too old for this uncivilized ape music.
>I enjoy the finer things in life.
>Oh, fun? I stopped having that ages ago. Fun is for the common peasant.
>I am so much better than everyone else
>>
>>66246203
>rap is fun for everyone
>>
>>66246097
>>66246122
>>66246203
There's an entire song featuring a grown man talking about his penis. You're defending this as if it adds anything meaningful to the album.

It's time to grow up.
>>
>>66246021
>I'm not 15 years old
>listens to the Avalanches
>>
>>66246122
This.
>>
>>66246237

you are a stupid head.
>>
AHHHH
>>
>>66247470
kek
>>
It's fine, you'll get to 15 eventually.
>>
>>66247495
F
R
A
N
K
I
E
M E B O Y
>>
>>66247858
kek
>>
>>66247895

it's not the hook that's the problem though, it's the almost everything else.

listen to soca sirens brains
>>
Don't listen to it then. There's plenty of instrumental bleep blop music out there.
>>
>>66246021
It just came out! I've been listening to the songs, and it's incredible.
>>
>>66248331
>that awfully out of place Doom verse
It's so fucking bad, he doesn't fit the feel of the song whatsoever
>>
Sounds like if anyone needs to grow up, it's you, OP.
>>
File: vewlad.png (31 KB, 516x513) Image search: [Google]
vewlad.png
31 KB, 516x513
>>66248877
>and everyone on this board still says he had the best best verse on not only that song, but the album
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.