[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do people actually use this / anyone ever actually meet someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: tastebudsFM.jpg (40 KB, 633x319) Image search: [Google]
tastebudsFM.jpg
40 KB, 633x319
do people actually use this / anyone ever actually meet someone from this /mu/?
>>
>>66244336
That's bound to be filled with nothing but turbo-slut girls. Calling it now.
>>
>>66244445
virgin
>>
finally I can find all my super hot anal cunt gf
>>
>>66244336
site kinda sucks because u need to pay to msg ppl
met a girl from /mu/ but she was pretty aspie and flaky
>>
no b/c /mu/ is comprised of autists of the most severe magnitude
>>
>>66244592
>but she was pretty aspie and flaky
wew
>>
I do, but damn, it's empty as fuck. When you ARE able to make conversation, it's alright. Haven'tmet anyone in person,but had some good conversations and discovered new artists
>>
i wonder why tinder hasn't let users link their spotify profiles yet
>>
>>66244696
online dating itself still needs fixing. the guys/girls who are into lets say mucore still would rather hangout with the hotter guy who doesn't give a shit because options

I've landed dates/sex from okcupid/tinder with girls who hated my taste in music but liked my autismo personality
and the girls with similar music taste and art would ghost me even when the conversation seemed good
>>
>>66244592
Fuck off, some of us would kill to have a qt aspie patrish gf
>>
>>66244336
The fact that people on this board think that the key to a happy relationship is similar taste in music is pathetic beyond belief.
>>
>>66244822
i definitely agree with this, but i think that a lot of people are using services like this to find casual flings and finding people with similar music tastes is definitely a nice and safe way to relate to somebody fast
>>
>>66244822

I agree, but not everyone is using it to date. Just meeting people with a similar taste in music is good enough for me., to be honest.
>>
>>66244953
I can understand wanting to relate on grounds of similar interests, but most people on here seem to believe they key to happiness in their lives is to have a moderately attractive woman with similar taste in music as their significant other. Not realizing of course that the same insecurity and crippling self doubt would sabotage whatever relationship they manage to have. They're so weak that they use their taste in music in place of an actual identity or personality, it's sickening to me. Beneath even contempt.
>>
>>66244822
>>66245098
i'd advise against attempting to diagnose people you don't really know based on your wikipedia knowledge of psychology
>>
>>66245149
Either you're a newfag that wasn't around for the feels threads filled to bump limit with this shit on a daily basis, or you're exactly the kind of person I'm talking about. Considering you're a tripfag who has made no lasting impression on me I'll assume it's both.
>>
>>66245190
I too have a phd in wikipedia summary articles
>>
>>66245230
Another glib tripfag lacking in wit or memorable traits of any kind. Makes me miss CLT and Hampus dearly.
>>
>>66245190
>>66245264
You sound like a fag and your shit is all retarded.
>>
>>66244592
Met a French mulatto from /mu/
Amazing tits
>>
>>66245585
pics or gtfo
>>
This site is a scam. most of the "girls" are bots and you have to pay to message them.
>>
>>66245624
I would pay so much to actually discuss music with a patrician bot and pretend it is a real qt girl
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.