[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hirasawastarter.png (1 MB, 1631x1200) Image search: [Google]
hirasawastarter.png
1 MB, 1631x1200
Discuss
>>
YIN YAAAAAA
>>
File: ambient.jpg (209 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
ambient.jpg
209 KB, 768x768
Does anybody know what are the four squares on the top-centre of the picture?
>>
>>66237966
checked and yes, eldergod tier taste confirmed
>>66238019
they look like parts of a weathermap . this isnt relevant to the thread.
>>
>>66238019
brian enos ambient series you dolt
>>66238118
late hirasawa is corny as fuck expand your taste you self assured fucknugget
>>
>>66238257
it certainly got more emotive and a little more hammy in recent years. to my opinion it never made into the "corny" range. i think i prefer his newer works desu.

i might expand my tastes if you recommend me someone you think is better than hirasawa. i do doubt you will be able to do this but ill give you a chance.
>>
>>66238406
eiko ishibashi
>>
>>66238491
specifically drifting devil though
>>
>>66238559
when i first started litening to hirasawa it took me many songs to realise what he is. is it the same with this girl?

i've listened to a couple of songs and i like them, however i dont quite see a certain special attribute in her yet. do i keep going?
>>
>>66238799
it might make a bit of sense to listen to "works for everything", though it's her least accessible album. it kinda displays where she's coming from, and how she's managed to take her very complicated understanding of song structure and whittle it down into something more concise and immediately enjoyable on her later releases. the reason i would compare her to hirasawa is their understanding of progressive structure and how they incorporate foreign influences into their music, though hirasawa incorporates a lot of far-east influence while ishibashi incorporates western influence, like jazz and classical music. both of them manage to form them into very poppy and enjoyable works. the things that i enjoy about hirasawa often overlap with the things i enjoy about ishibashi.
>>
>>66238955
you seem like a sound person so ill probably spend a few days listening to her music on your recommendation. i would say i'd talk to you again soon but there is no way here to do that.

in that case its goodbye, and thank you.
>>
>>66239021
thanks for listening. i hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of her music.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.