[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever talked with a musician through social media? Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (385 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385 KB, 960x1280
Have you ever talked with a musician through social media?

Please share if so
>>
both my bands have group chats through facebook messenger so yeah I guess

I talk to some friends of mine that play instruments too
>>
i like emo music which has a shit load of tiny bands so yeah

got some of them to message me tabs and stuff like that.

they're pretty irellevant bands in the grand scheme of things though
>>
car seat headrest answered me in an ama
>>
car seat headrest
Will always sounds like he secretly hates you but besides that, he's cute.
>>
Chatted with Andy from death grips as he is a /mu/fag. His trip is a2b2
>>
>>66235948
That's a role player anon..
>>
>>66235913
Don't be a little shit you little shit

>>66235934
Still cool you got some tabs though

>>66235940
>>66235942
Who cares

>>66235948
Zach here

Thanks man
>>
The antlers once replied me on Twitter when I mentioned them :)
>>
Years ago I posted a wall of text to Fred Durst via FB talking about how I fucking love him and the band, how Wes inspired me to pick up the guitar, how me and my friend always headbanged to their music, especially first 2 albums.
He didn't respond so I nagged him more, after which he just typed "hey Anon. Huge ass text. Cool dude."
>>
>>66235948
>a2b2
Like this?
Not him btw
>>
File: image.gif (68 KB, 320x221) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
68 KB, 320x221
John darnielle retweeted me once

Haha i'm so lonely why i can't have any sincere interactions with people haha
>>
>>66236451
That's pretty cool dude
>>
talked to the guys in bear vs shark over myspace

nothing else though
>>
I talked to this group from Melbourne called Hoodlem over facebook. They sent me the lyrics to their song Old Friend
>>
mostly chat w cloud rap people on sc or utube

benefits of being an early supporter & influencer i guess
>>
Have spoken to multiple musicians on multiple occasions on social media. It helps not being autistic.
>>
File: Floppr.jpg (171 KB, 864x792) Image search: [Google]
Floppr.jpg
171 KB, 864x792
>>66235689
I talked with the Bruce Loose one of the singers of Flipper, the drummer of Drunks with Guns, the drummer for Mission of Burma, singer for M.D.C, some guitarist from No Trend and the singers for Blackhouse and Whitehouse.
>>
Chatted with burrrn a couple of times
>>
Talked to a girl who was in the top 50 on American Idol on facebook and ended up meeting her in person but AI isn't a big deal

Had a beat retweeted by a decent pop artist with about 50k followers
>>
>>66237438
Oh I also forgot I found the guy who used to be in that band with Ben Stiller.
>>
Ezra Koenig of vampire weekend favorited a tweet of mine once
>>
>>66235689
Julien Baker
>>
>>66236908
kek
>>
Anton Newcombe usually replies to tweets but if you disagree with him on anything he might block you
>>
I had a mini conversation with ariel pink on twitter
john maus follows me(tho he does that with everyone)
ian cohen and I talkd abt how good the new 1975 is

talked to pretty much everybody on pc music besides the mysterious sophie and heyqt
>>
I told Jacob Satorious to kill himself and he told me he was working on it.
>>
>>66239250
lelelel
>>
I've had conversations with a couple of musicians on Twitter, probably because I'm a big whore.
>>
>>66235689
Devin from DIIV, pretty cool guy he is also a 4channer and lurks /mu/ occasionaly
>>
>>66235689
Open Mike Eagle answered a question I had about gear on Twitter one time
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.