[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does he listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 1920x1080
What does he listen to?
>>
dadrock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JJiUYgGRkA
>>
field recordings of sertão kids starving to death
>>
I'm literally crying right now, /br/os
Cunha might be kinda corrupt but he's still by far the best president that the Chamber ever had
Without him we would never had been able to overthrown Dilma
To see him go out like this is just... sad

#FicaQuerido
>>
>>66235296
>kinda
top kek
>>
>>66235326
Yeah, kinda
Or do you seriously believe that he's more corrupt that your average legislator and isn't being prosecuted just because he had the balls to fight the commies?
>>
>>66235489
More corrupt than the average legislator? Definitely, which partly explains his rise to power. And while I believe his lawsuit proceedings have been accelerated by his role in the impeachment process - that damaged his image as it would anyone else's who strongly argued pro or against the government (unlike Renan's careful game), due to political pressure alone - he's facing a shitload of criminal charges and a few extra investigations, even though lava-jato hasn't been kinder to leftists.
>>
>>66235296
most pathetic post i ever seen on this board
>>
>>66235296
you gotta be kidding
>>
PLS COME TO BRAZIL
>>
>>66236443
kek

>>66235025
wesley safadão
>>
>>66235296
is this bait?
>>
>>66237277
I guess so
>>
>>66235296
>>66235489
>MAV-Cunha
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.