[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any music related dreams? I had a dream that my mom was shot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
Any music related dreams?

I had a dream that my mom was shot in a record store and I went to Anthony Fantano for therapy.
>>
>>66231146
I had a dream that Anthony Fantano shot a bunch of people in Oregon, then myself and the once-popular celebrity sexual health expert Lexi Belle took all the mourners out record shopping.
>>
I had a dream that I was a celebrated free jazz guitarist touring Europe, after the gig I went to bed with a cute red head girl.

The sad thing is that this could totally be my reality if I didn't let my anxiety get the best of me. For now the best I can do is quirky outsider musician with a mental illness
>>
>>66231254
>you'll never go record store hopping with lexi belle
yeah i want to get off this wild ride here please.
>>
I once dreamt about buying a 40-something fret guitar from Paul Gilbert. The neck was like 2 inches higher than the top.

When I was a child and couldn't play the guitar yet I dreamt I went along the beach, found a pink Stratocaster and played awesome shit.
>>
>>66231146
so randum xD
>>
>>66231676
Dreams can be like that sometimes.
>>
>>66231146
i once had a dream i was hanging out with Lana Del Rey in a park, having a picnic and we were singing her songs together, it was so nice and vivid
>>
I had a dream the other night where I met Gregg Allman, let him play my guitar, and then he broke it by snapping the neck in half.

What a dick.
>>
>>66231712
thT'S PRETTY AYTISTIK
>>
I once dreamt that I saw Phil Elverum at a party, but was too awkward to go talk to him. I am a fucking autist even in my dreams.
>>
I had a dream about a song wher Kendrick rapped over a beat based on To The Last by James Blake
>>
>>66231676
Yes, dreams tend to be very nonsensical and random. Are you autistic?
>>
>>66231146
I had a dream I was asked to replace Colin in Radiohead but I spilled noodles over Thom Yorke so they kicked me out.
>>
I once dreamt a music video with Justin Timberlake and some fictional Nico-like female singer. Let me tell you, the tune was -sick- and the video was awesome. I've had a couple more dreams where I hear a song, think it's amazing and then completely forget about it when I wake up.
>>
>>66232078
If you can make songs like that in your dreams, what's stopping you from doing it in real life?
>>
I had a dream that Morrissey got a record deal and released a new album.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.