[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young women are a fucking curse to concerts >constantly on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: absolutely.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
Young women are a fucking curse to concerts

>constantly on their phone
>snapchatting
>recording

Honestly why the fuck are they even there?
>>
>>66230677
Women are memes
>>
they're there to snapchat and tweet about it but not everybody is like that
>>
>>66230677
For status?
>>
Bait thread, possibly by some force. Same type of threads seen on some of the less desirable boards on 4chan. Please don't fall for the inflammatory non-sense.

These threads are created to manipulate and distract. To lower the quality of the discussion. To make you angry. Please be aware of that.
>>
>>66230677
women are a meme
>>
>>66230732
No, I'm actually trying to have a serious discussion, faggot.
>>
Women and men are different, but lots of men have hateful feelings for women as a whole because of things women have done to them in their life.

For example, my girlfriend cheated on me. When I see girls that look like her I automatically think they're a cheater just like her, but I don't know those girls. They could be any way at all. I don't know. It's a cognitive bias, and this thread exploits that.
>>
Stop going to see shit artists live. Then maybe the audience will be more interested in the music.
>>
>>66230753
Well then address my points mentioned here
>>66230756
in a logical non deceptive, manipulative, or inflammatory manor.
>>
>>66230677
whats wrong with recording?
shit load of artists I like don't even come near me. so shitty youtube records is all I get
>>
>>66230732
> worrying about quality on a board that has entire threads dedicated to losers wanting to date/fuck Grimes

k
>>
>>66230796
record some, but the whole concert is a major distraction to the people around you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.