[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start talking to some girl about music >she asks what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: sweating.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
sweating.png
142 KB, 415x367
>start talking to some girl about music
>she asks what kinda music I like
>sweat creeping
>autism swelling
>somehow manage to ward off all autismo responses and instead type out "I really like Nirvana"
>No reply for like a solid 15-20 seconds
>my answer is really bugging me because she could be into music and think im a pleb
>decide to send her "But im really into Merzbow, death grips, and Captain beefheart as well haha lol"
>No response for 6 hours now

I want off this ride
>>
>>66229737
You could have just tried to actually engage her in discussion on what you like instead of name dropping like an insincere faggot.
>>
>>66229737
>>66229765
nah dude pretty sure it was just his mom

in all honesty though, don't do that name dropping shit, makes you seem like a trend-following sheep listener who actually doesn't really like music
>>
>>66229807
what should you do instead?
>>
>>66229830
Not the guy you are asking, but you should:

1.kill yourself

2.(since you'll avoid 1.) Just tell the truth, you have to be proud of your music taste, not ashamed. And she's a girl anyway so what she thinks about music doesnt matter. Plus some girls like guys with obscure taste in music.

I always give the same answer no matter who asks me that question, i tell my favourite genres (including industrial, black metal and noise), then if they know stuff about music we keep talking of music, otherwise we move on to another argument and nothing happens, not a big deal.
>>
why does everyone treat queens from an exotic tribe that must be shown praise and submission to in order to receive glorious pussy

they're just people for fucks sake
>>
>>66230018
how is that really different from what OP did though? is it really that much worse to just name some artists, instead of naming genres?

is it really different enough that naming an artist instead of a genre would be enough to cause someone to run away from you screaming?
>>
>>66230036
whaT? No? FEEMAILES (shudder) are obviously blood-spewing mutants... who should only be used for sex....
>>
>>66230079
not so much just saying artists, it's that he didn't say what he liked about them. maybe he doesn't have anything he likes about them, idk
>>
>>66230079
being overly specific with your tastes makes a lot of people queasy for some reason
it's also open-ended, allowing for more discussion if they're interested
>>
>>66229737
>no response for 6 hours
what a cunt
>>
>>66229737
Just say everything
>>
>>66230079
I think you misunderstood my reply, genres or artist is almost the same, the problem is that he didn't tell what he actually likes and then he awkwardly tried to adjust his answer because the girl didn't reply
>>
>>No reply for like a solid 15-20 seconds

jesus christ op

get some anxiety medication please
>>
wew
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.