[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone complaining about this being electro-swing? Sounds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Cj6uXDqUoAEr2Ee.jpg (107 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
Cj6uXDqUoAEr2Ee.jpg
107 KB, 620x620
Why is everyone complaining about this being electro-swing? Sounds more like just a hip-hop track to me.
>>
>>66228477
Is just a forced meme they try to establish, a buzzword to say something negative even if they didn´t listen to album.
It´s very sad indeed desu.
Wildflower is AOTY.
>>
>>66228477
The track 'Ol blue Eyes swings a bit. It's got that triplet feel bruh.

Meme incoming
>>
>>66228477
because Frankie Sinatra had the impossible task of living up to the hype of following Since I Left You 15 years later and a lot of /mu/ was disappointed by it, so they decided to label it "electro-swing", a genre commonly associated with neckbeards, and forget about it

then Wildflower was released and it was a fairly good album and now here we are

electro-swing
>>
>>66228573
also, dank memes
>>
Does anyone here actually like electro-swing? Like at the end of the day it's all just music, who cares what kind of fans different types of music have
>>
>>66228477
I'm not gonna go so far as to force the electro swing meme, but it totally sounds like something you'd hear in a Team Fortress 2 fragmovie circa 2012-2013, and this is coming from someone who actually likes it.
>>
>>66228625
I listened to a Parov Stelar album and thought it was pretty decent
>>
>>66228625
It's shit
>>
>>66228552
What triplet feel? There are no triplets in the song. Either check your ears or learn what a triplet is or reevaluate your sense of rhythm, or lack thereof.
>>
>>66228963
But you can't listen to parov stelar, then listen to wildflower and say it's the same genre. I mean you can say that of course but you'd be wrong.
>>
>>66228940
I wonder why most tf2 players thought caravan palace and glitch mob were good...
>>
What's so bad about electro swing anyway?
>>
>>66231243
Electroswing is p fun gaming music
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.