[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EVERY STEP THAT I TAKE IS ANOTHER MISTAKE TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
EVERY STEP THAT I TAKE IS ANOTHER MISTAKE TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
>>
File: 1466448287012.jpg (86 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1466448287012.jpg
86 KB, 633x758
I'VE
BECOME SO NUMB
I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE
>>
IM NOT A PERFECT PERSON
>>
Yo that's two references to numb within a few hours

ALL I WANT TO DO IS BE MORE LIKE YOU
>>
File: Drink.jpg (211 KB, 2414x1358) Image search: [Google]
Drink.jpg
211 KB, 2414x1358
AND I KNOOOOOOOOOOW
I MAAAAAAY EEEEEEEEEND UP
FAAAAAIIIIILING TOOOOOOO
BUT I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOW

YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME WITH SOMEONE DISAPPOINTEEEED IN YOUUUUUUUU
>>
File: FUCK.png (463 KB, 1070x601) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
463 KB, 1070x601
I KEPT EVERYTHING INSIDE AND EVEN THOUGH I TRIED, IT ALL FELL APART
>>
>pretend to be a loser
>have 10 children
>>
>CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIN
>>
I MOVE IN I MOVE BACK
>>
AND IM ABOUT TO BREAK
>>
WHAT IT MEANT TO ME WILL EVENTUALLY BE A MEMORY OF WHEN I TRIED SSSSOOO HAAARRRRDD
>>
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
BUT IN THE EEEEEND
>>
>>66227935
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
File: 1346053741091.png (2 KB, 154x139) Image search: [Google]
1346053741091.png
2 KB, 154x139
SO ONE LAST LIE
I CAN SEE THROUGH
THIS TIME I FINALLY LET YOU
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Linkin Park is classic. Fuck the memers.
>>
LOOKADIS FODOEGRA'
>>
Seriously here, here, mi brados, "'They" should just come out the closet and reveal the band's real name as "Elfindick". #Chesthairmouse
>>
Someone should assassinate linkinpark.
>>
>I want out
>I want a mutually assured destructive life >seizing separate culture to
>take me over moving silent like radar
>take me over and blow out my mind
>full disclosure coming sponsored by no one
>take me over and blow out my mind ejected

What did he mean by this?
>>
Now make me piratelfindik "crawlinmyskinthisbossoanwillnotheel'
>>
I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER
>>
>>66226709
Went to a Linkin Park gig a couple years back pretty much as a joke with my stepbrother, we both grew up listening to them and loved them when they were big back in the early 2000s. We've since become above such peasant music and went to the gig ironically.

They closed with this song, I've never sung along to a chorus so hard as I did to this shit. Went to a concert for a laugh and it ended up being one of my top 5 gigs all time. Since then I regularly listen to Hybrid Theory and Meteora for a throwback, not even a guilty pleasure any more.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.