[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit Fantano was right, this is way better than Pinkerton.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: weezer.jpg (345 KB, 1020x1024) Image search: [Google]
weezer.jpg
345 KB, 1020x1024
Holy shit Fantano was right, this is way better than Pinkerton.
>>
>>66223659
memes aside, this album is actually patrician. anyone who says pinkerton is better is just lying to themselves or trying to be contrarian for the sake or being contrarian.
>>
duh. /mu/ggots have been saying this for years
>>
Weezer is shit though
>>
pinkerton is way to emo and jap oriented. this album is perfection, start to finish, with the perfect track sequence.
>>
they've never done a better song than only in dreams
>>
Pinkerton was better when i was a teen, now this is better.
Still think both are masterpieces
>>
>>66223753
>one lyric
>jap oriented
I suggest suicide.
>>
>>66223759
your probably right. imo undone is a close second.
>>
>>66223743
this
>>
I'd say they're about equal imo
I like Pinkerton when I want to kill myself
I like Blue when I want fun power pop
>>
>>66223763
>the cover
>across the sea
>>
>>66223763
one lyric? the song across the sea is all about some nip rivers was obsessed with. not the mention "god damn you half japanese girls" and the album cover.
>>
>>66223965
also el scorcho!! butterfly about Madame Butterfly. and the japanese radio broadcast at the beginning of pink triangle
>>
>>66223753
No One Else clearly belongs on Pinkerton tho. Imo it doesnt fit with the rest of the blue album musically and lyrically (the only connection I could see is in Buddy Holly and thats just because both songs are about love interests) Not to mention its the worst track on the album.
>>
>>66223698
This. Or they're just a faggot teenager
>>
>>66223867
I cringed
>>
Pinkerton is better.
>>
Opposite Sides > Blue > Pinkerton > everything else
>>
>>66223742
>/mu/ggots
cringe
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.