[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were they ever good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 2550913-4650940812-linki.jpg (517 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2550913-4650940812-linki.jpg
517 KB, 1920x1080
Were they ever good?
>>
>>66222288
Their first two albums are Nu-metal classics
>>
When I was 10, yes.
>>
Its always impressive when an album manages to capture a certain emotion perfectly
Name a SINGLE band that was able to do this with angst once, let alone twice like LP.
>>
>>66222288
No.
>>
They've become a meme, i cant like them now
Become so tired, now im self aware,
By becoming this all i want to do,
Is be more like memes, and be less like you.
>>
>>66222328
Which everyone looks at with rose tinted glasses. It was shit then, and it's still shit now.
>>
they're still good

hybrird theory > living things > meteora = a thousand suns > the hunting party >>> actual human shit > minutes to midnight
>>
>>66222456
Playing HT as we speak and it still sounds as angsty and tryhard as it did 10 years ago

So you're wrong
>>
A Thousand Suns is decent, poppy electronic rock with a few cool ideas here and there. Aside from that, not really. Their pre-Minutes to Midnight stuff is just nostalgia fuel.
>>
If you were born from 92-95 you secretly like Hybrid Theory and Meteora. If you were born from 96-99 you secretly like Minutes to Midnight and A Thousand Suns (and need to get the fuck off /mu/.)
>>
>>66222457

ATS > Meteora = THP > M2M > HT > LT

>>66222509

'91 here. Even in my teenage years I thought HT was pretty underwhelming.
>>
>>66222509
There's no secret about it

But everything after Meteora is meh
>>
>>66222474
>tryhard
That's not a good thing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.