[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: human story 3.jpg (355 KB, 1411x1497) Image search: [Google]
human story 3.jpg
355 KB, 1411x1497
Apologize
>>
>>66219847
Amazon Prime?
>>
my names james ferraro and im sorry i make atrocious trendwave
>>
Sorry all other musicians at this point should just quit lel :^)
>>
Where's my fucking cassette, James?
>>
>>66219847
Not until you give me a good reason why I should.
>>
>>66219892
in the mail ;^)
>>
are the tapes real?
>>
post-post-post ironic satire of consumerism and e-commerce
>>
>>66219904
It's good.
There are good patterns in the notes.
It really makes me think.
>>
>>66219935
this tbqh desu senpai

its a soundtrack to reality, the human story is life. 3 = third millennium we are in now.
>>
File: marcel-catalyst-1.jpg (1 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
marcel-catalyst-1.jpg
1 MB, 2816x2112
>Hey guys, that new Avalanches record fucking sucked right? Forget that shit, buy the new James Ferraro cassette instead. I promise it's legit.
>Hahaha NO REFUNDS
>>
>>66220117
LOL
>>
>>66220116
D A M N
>>
>>66220116
>>66220318
>On Human Story 3, James Ferraro paints a hyperrealistic portrait of modern consumerist society and the adoration for the post-digital age. Labeled as his very own “classical” record, this is a masterful suite that bluntly yet powerfully displays capitalism, market crashes, digital mediums, and various businesses that appeal to the average millennial consumer and middle-aged merchant. Ferraro’s latest is not so much a Music For iPads and Starbucks, Vol. 1 as it is a potent mirror to our current lifestyle; its brilliantly haunting MIDI choir and string arrangements serve as the backdrop and simultaneous forefront to a text-to-speech narrator that works as a crucial element to Human Story 3′s main conceptual drive and aesthetics. Like a robotic secretary on the Virtual Cloud™ above a modern, dreamy CGI Mario landscape, we are presented with the “individualism” and “commercial simulacra” of IKEA, Starbucks, market crashes, touchscreen GPS variations, GoPros, Microsoft, freeways, yoga, lattes, burning Priuses, the contemporary plasticity of the “real” world, global markets, our own reflective digital products, smartphones, etc. With each one-punch reminder of Human Story 3′s surreal yet fitting take on state-of-the-art merchandising and worldwide retails, Ferraro peels back more and more layers of the album’s often satiric but undeniably artistically moving and important exhibition of the post-internet sphere’s postmodernist appeal.
>>
>>66220403
Is this Marcel's review?
>>
>>66220482
yes
>>
>>66219847
I'm sorry I just reported you for viral marketing.
>>
im sorry
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.