[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Desiigner, Lil Dicky & Anderson .Paak's XXL Freshmen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 960x540
https://youtube.com/watch?v=JWL_hD26tUA

Thoughts?
>>
Things nu-males watch and take seriously: general
>>
>>66215007
>Desiigner
Can't even understand him, thinks he is going in hard as fuck or something, but is just mumbling nonsense into the mic
>Anderson Paak
>yo momma
dropped
>lil Dicky
looks extremely out of place like an awkward fucking dufus standing around scared that the niggas are gonna pop a cap in him, but his rap section is okay, too bad its only 5 seconds.
I dont even know what this is, but its pretty shite.
>>
>>66215007
Me on the left.
>>
All shit. What happened to rappers who can actually rap?
>>
>>66215007
cringe material. this isnt a cypher, its a parody of one
>>
>>66215007
Really weird how Lil Dicky seems like the only one that gave a shit, even though his thing was so short. Desiigner just wouldn't stop repeating his mumbled loop, damn....

Normally, he's a pretty damn good rapper though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlU4FuIJT2k
>>
>>66215007
Timmy timmy timmy turner
He be wishin for a burner
to kill everybody walking
I couldn't figure out the rest
>>
Post good cyphers instead of this shitty one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfGYtX9Hc-k
>>
Desiigner sucked bad
2nd dude was okay
Lil dicky was the best but his shit was only like 20 seconds tops
>>
>the state of hip hop

pretty sad desu
>>
>>66215674
>2nd dude
Do you literally not know Anderson Paak
This board is just too white for me
>>
>>66215747
Nope, and based off of his performance here I will continue to not know him
>>
Anderson Paak was the only good rapper.

Enjoy Denzel Curry, Lil Uzi Vert, and 21 Savage's one in Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_IbIMUbh-k
>>
Why does Desiigner keep repeating hooks when it's called FREESTYLE?
>>
>>66215483
Lil dicky seems like the only one who can, too bad hes white and people won't care how good he is because hes white
>>
>>66215674
>Lil dicky was the best but his shit was only like 20 seconds tops

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE"
>>
>>66217310

Too bad Lil Dicky's rhythms were pre-written
>>
>>66217014
i still can't decide whether or not i respect uzi for doing everything off the top
>>
nobody can actually rap anymore. i like modern rap but fuck. rappers aren't doing anything anymore. its just the people who know who to make these retards sound good that have any talent. the rest of this shit is all image.
>>
>>66217310
>lil dicky
>a good rapper
>>
>Desiigner just does the same verse for like a minute
>totally gets away with it
not even mad because of the moment in the video between paak and dicky where he asks about the fleshlight
>>
future without the inspiration, a soul singer and weird Al

fuckin neat lad

(then again 21 Savage, Denzel and Uzi Vert made a hash job of their cypher too and they're legitimately good so)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.