[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This has sold more copies than Drake's Views
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: astro.png (145 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
astro.png
145 KB, 300x300
>This has sold more copies than Drake's Views
>>
>>66213299
>the trend back then was to buy the album instead of pirating or streaming
also, if you're considering accumulative sales for the smash mouth album (199X - 2016) and not comparing the first weeks or some shit you're a shithead
>>
Am I the only one that thinks Astro Lounge fucking rules

>no shrek meems alowwed
>>
>>66213299

Drake is still more popular than that literal WHO band
>>
>>66213970
this album was my childhood. Fuck yeah
>>
it's also the better album
>>
>>66213996
Yes, that's what's sad about the fact that it sold more than Views.
>>
>>66214028
I find nothing sad about it

If they were that great they would still be remembered
>>
>>66214064
They are still remembered you fucking retard. That's not even the fucking point. Both of them are garbage regardless.

If you seriously can't see what's pathetic about a 17-year-old meme that nobody takes seriously having more sales than an album released by one of the most mainstream musicians of the current decade, then you have severe retardation and should consider suicide.
>>
>>66214272
Yeah that explains why Astro Lounge is just killing the charts right now

kek stay mad
>>
>>66214303
How the fuck do you not understand that you're literally proving my point?
>>
>>66213299
Look I get what you're trying to say but you can't compare the sales of a 17 year old album vs a few months old album
>>
SOME
>>
BODY
>>
>>66214272

Smash Mouth are much better than Drake, do you non-ironically actually find artistic merit to Drake?

holy shit

I want Tumblr to leave
>>
>>66214578
Do you unironically find talent in fucking Astro Lounge?

I want plebs to leave
>>
File: Pitchfork 2009 to 2015.png (1 MB, 1011x1980) Image search: [Google]
Pitchfork 2009 to 2015.png
1 MB, 1011x1980
>he fell for the Drake meme
>>
>>66214612

"All Star" is more enjoyable than anything Drake has ever been involved with.
>>
>>66214640
>enjoyable

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. Makes up for Smash Mouth's irrelevancy
>>
>>66214578
I never said that Drake was good nor did I say he was better than Smash Mouth. That doesn't even have anything to do with a single thing I said.

I'm going to fucking blow chunks. Did you reply to the wrong person or are you completely fucking retarded?
>>
>>66214640

agree desu
>>
>>66214666

BTFO
>>
Drakes pretty good
He has a nice voice its very smooth yet slices through the beat
>>
>>66214612
There are more good songs on Astro Lounge than in Drake's whole career
>>
>>66214726
>im going to fucking blow chunks
>are you completely fucking retarded

I seriously think you have a serious case of autism, not even trying to be funny.
>>
>>66214776
I'm sure. That's why Astro Lounge sold more than Views
>>
File: Untitled.png (89 KB, 227x526) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
89 KB, 227x526
Rate: Smash Mouth's current setlist

>opening with a cover
>closing with your best song

...damn
>>
>>66214836
would see
>>
>>66214617
>ranking Bitch Better Have My Money over Coffee

This is beyond pleb. This is mega-pleb.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.